The shadows of the edges

The demons are haunting me alone. I cannot fly clearly. The shadows are the burst of hell. I cannot see what this means. My hunger to prevail is a serpentine shallow. These lessons are hunting from and from inside. All the screams are ten years of secrecy. The worlds are engulfing like deaf moments.

Over this surface remains too loud. Crushing and bursting. These dreams are real. Became so real and true.

The blood is a fingertips glue invading over my body. I am ready to marry, to shed tears. Tell me secrets in secrecy. I am yours.

The moments in clockwise are vanquished in shallow. I am ready to see clearly. I cannot see secrets in pieces.

I am ready to deliver my bones. To be shed in secrets. In pieces in joy. I started a war to tell my secrets. I am your friend. Can you see my eyes? Are you ready to feel yourself? Are you ready to battle nowhere?

I am the secret of the shades.

I buried you to cover tracks. God forsake. I am a Sheppard. Never buried you. Fall! Fall!

This is the war of the edges! These lessons conflicted to say gentlemen we are here!

I am alone in these wars, these battles. I am feeling lost. These screams were lost in time, saying goodbye to me. Like, awaken feelings. These ashes of tomorrow. These eternal wars are conflicting my name. Screaming in secrecy. No more secrecy. These awaken mornings are sleeping too well for no reason. I cannot control myself. I turned myself.

These wars are in a battle cry. Are shedding me in overflow. I am a CPU running in AI.

We cry forever, all the time. We need to see the world, to be better. To be better.

I am a cycle afraid of shadows. It's not over yet. I am not a superhero. I wanna be a hero.

I am a man crying all the time. I am a superhero. I am veritae. I am the hunger of men. This is the end. I travel overseas, over ice engulfing oceans. I am a new breed, a new reality to spread trees and flowers. I was too blind. This is an end to me. I am living in shedding tears. I am facing humanity. I am a weapon for millions. You don't know me.

This is the end.

The trees are whispering my name and my dog's name. The rivers cry too many. The pollution got sick everyone. This is the end. I am on the edge of mankind. I am conscious of everyone. For aka, I knew you. I will be you. My nightmare is playing dice with you.

I rather am anxious. Lemme in. I covered up my eyes. Tell me who you are.

Cover your eyes, I am shedding too much blood. Don't let me die, I am your creed. I won't resign or let me die. There is no escape. This is not an escape room game.

The screams are too loud. No escape. I won't look back. I am over and through. I cannot see clearly.

The shadows of these glory days are here and always be here. I won't be gone.

I feel lost. I cover my eyes to hide the truth. Everything was kind. I cannot read every sight I chose.

I walk overshadows like a weakened person, to shape myself. I am losing my sanity mind. Don't break, I am not weak. Don't be weak. I am the veritae. In plenum die vitae. I am covering up my skin. Skin by skin, skin over the skin.

We are so kind. These nights of nightmare are and must be awful. I am everything to be shed. Don't speak to me I am hopeless. With a good voice to scare everyone. I know I am someone. No more seconds to spend. I am Imperial, jealously. I am the hatred as Kingdom.

Go. Are you scared? I am everything to be a nightmare. I am the voice inside your head, to prevail.

I like to breathe. Another second to start imperial. I am too imperial. Die, Die. Everything will scare you.