#3 v2

Ekron #3

Shadows of the Immortals

*

We are the beginning. We are the void. We are the matter. We are the joy. We are death. We are streaming. We are skull and bones. We are the rivers. I will come to invade the warrior's belief.

We are another day. It's not too late. Society today is too corrupt. We need to heal it. We are the shadows of the Immortals.

We are the Immortals. The children of the night, tonight. We are the judgment. We are the crystals. The casted crystals. I am done. I am through. I am done. Thanks to God I embraced a new life.

Crystals. Immortals. Children. Another frequency. I can't think clearly. I am the joy, the judgment. We are all scars. The scars are hidden in goodness. I can't be broken. Am I an angel or something else?? These are the hidden moments. We are broken. I am the Immortal on denial. It's burning inside. Wake up! Wake up! Over these years I was dying too slowly. I am in the heat of the moment. I am feeling alive. So alive. I am a lyrics over the table.

I sang alone a happy song to my child. These pretty moments are fulfilling my heart.

I have been touched. My son is special. Too special. He is the sun, my joy of today.

It's riding on a war of Immortals. On a new carousel stream. It has been okay. It's sung alone. Too louder.

The crystals of tomorrow will fix our wars. We are Eternals, Immortals. I am fading away. Wake up! It's a new plan. It's a new burden. We add. We sworn. The shadows of the Immortals are shedding away.

We are the mind. We are the songs. Being sung. I wish to be alive.

The flow is cold. I am into deep, too lost. I am shading away. Who am I?

Who am I? I am the generation, the new generations. I am the Immortal. I am the sea. I am the warrior within. I am the struggles of the warrior's blood. We are the joy, the wars breath. We became slaves of slavery humanity.

We are mankind, we are warriors of mankind itself.

We breathe the scourge by ourselves. We are the engulf of the warriors. We are the paladin, the mage of wars. We are Kallum, the creatures of the night. We are the flow of the rivers. We are the shadows of the Immortals. The cities fall and come and go. Bathleron won't fall. It must rise.

Darkness will hunt us all from the guts to beneath.

One day I will be the light of the Realm. One day, all be gone and washed away over the light.

I am the sin. I am gluttony. I am the chocolate of evil within. I am the good and the evil.

I am a song. I am a song sung over the air. Dad, please hold my hand. Dad gimme a kiss.

I am feeling lost and alone. I am feeling so alone, so lost. Too deeply lost inside my mind.

I am true, the truth where it lies from the beneath.

We are ourselves, the mainstream.

Here I am? The house is so sweet. I breathe the calm, the seas. Once upon a time, I was in deep love. The seas are overwhelming. It's the breath I breathe. The spring is to feel, in grace. My fears released me, unleashed me over the grace. Hours after hours. Minutes after minutes. I cast my moments. I cried so deeply. Unreleased me. We are the shadows, the moments of darkness. We will be the scars of joy. Tomorrow morning. We are the valleys, sweet songs. Follow the dreams. La la la la, la la la, we are the strings being played.