3

-the next morning-
Hope woke up and got dressed in a green long sleeve shirt and light blue jeans.

"Mornin' Jay" Hope said teasing Josie

"Mornin' Jay" Hope said teasing Josie. Then she walked over to Josie and kissed her.
"If I get a nickname then you get a nickname too! Hopey." Josie said teasingly. Josie was wearing a red dress with white spots on it.

Josie was sitting on her bed next to Hope

Josie was sitting on her bed next to Hope. "Ready to go, luv?" Hope said sweetly.
"Yeah just one more thing." Josie said.
"And what would that be?" Hope said.
"A kiss." Josie said.
Hope kissed Josie. "Now are you ready?" Hope said.
"Yeah let's go." They walked to their classes together holding hands. Then when they could sit next to each other they held hands. Then at lunch they got their food and sat down by Lizzie. "Aww how are the lovebirds doing today." Lizzie said.
"Wait what? You knew?" Hope said confused.
"Of course i did. I have eyes and ears everywhere. Jk I saw you two kiss because your door was left slightly opened."
"Please don't tell dad." Josie said.
"Why not?" Lizzie said.
"I didn't come out to him yet.. please Lizzie.."
"Fine." Lizzie said. "Wait Hope. I have a question don't get mad.. since you're dating Jo are you a lesbian?" Lizzie asked.
"No. Bi." Hope said uncomfortably.
"She hasn't came out to anyone else yet either. So can you not tell anyone about us?" Josie said.
"Fine I guess." Lizzie said.
Then Hope and Josie hung out until curfew.