Chapter -3

Vikram and Shyam went to meet the family of all 4 victims .There they found out that they were all friends .
And Tarun looked at the bracelet kept it on the dashboard.
They reached the police station. Now after knowing the 4 were friends ..

Vikram-
We have found that they were friends named Yash:26 (DSP's son)
Natasha:25
Rohan:26
Jerry:24

Godse-
What they were friends???
Then could it be that they have a common enemy!

Shyam-
Yes. And they went to the same college.

Vikram-
They used to meet each other at the local bar at the end of every month.
Natasha was pursuing her PhD in political science. Jerry worked part time as a waiter at the local bar. Rohan was pursuing modelling. Yash was grounded at his dad's farm house on the outskirts of the city . Because he was caught drunk and driving and caused some kind of minor accident.

Tarun-
That means , probably the common enemy is either from their college days or the bar?

Vikram-
And what made you think like that?

Tarun-
Sir as you said they used to meet at the local bar once a month and rest of the time they were away from each other.And the only time they were always together was during college .
They must have done something together to have a common enemy.

Vikram-
You got point.
Good!

The next day Vikram and Shyam went to the local bar . And Tarun and Godse went to their college .

At college they asked the officials,staff about the 4 . But there was no complain found against them. Tarun thought to himself ; even if they did something, due to Yash's father's influence the college didn't register the complaint against them. So they decided to meet some of their batch mates. Some were hesitant to help in their investigation as they dont want to get involve with police in any way. And some were out of city .
So they were able to properly meet 3 of the batchmates. Who told them that Yash Natasha and Rohan were in same year , and jerry was an year younger . They all used to bully and do ragging of the 1st year students. There were lots of complaint against them but the college ignored whatever they did because of Yash's father. So usually the students were told to ignore them and keep their mouth shut. But there was a student who had to leave college in their first year only.
Conclusion was , their record was bad.

And at bar.
The manager told that Jerry was a disciplined child . He wanted to become a civil servant ,during day he used to take tuitions . So he usually had night shifts. And there was nothing off about him or his friends.
But before the day he went missing. He was on a call and then suddenly he looked scared and terrified ,he was sweating badly and rushed out of the bar. He called me in the morning that he wont be able to come as he had found another better job in the city. And since that day the manager never saw him.

Now the question for them who was the student and what was the call about.
...