39 insta.

📍Sochi, Russia

📍Sochi, Russia.
Liked by nikita_mazepin and 2.957.234 others.
@lilliandevries: I'm trying a new fashion style! It's called Russian fashion and why not ask the russian driver if I'm dressed russian! @nikita_mazepin do i look russian?
#raceday #russianfashion #russianoutfit

@nikita_mazepin: looks russian to me! And it definitely suits you lily!! 👍🏻
@lilliandevries: thank you nikita! You got a pretty country, beautiful architecture!
@nikita_mazepin: thank you! Probably the only beautiful thing about my country!
@lilliandevries: hey! Don't say it the only thing! A shitty government? maybe. Beautiful country? Yes. A nice place for a vacation? Yes! And the Russian accent when speaking english? Very dope!
@nikita_mazepin: thanks, you're an amazing person! Max is super lucky!
@maxverstappen1: i know! She's not only an amazing person but also a very good and kind friend.
@landonorris: wow... you should wear something like that more!
@maxverstappen1: i have been telling her that for hours!!
@lilliandevries: aw! Thank you guys! You two are amazing too!!
@sophiekumpen: it looks so soft and warm!
@lilliandevries: it is! The skirt is made on the inside with wool and the shirt too! Making it perfect for the winter!!
@georgerussell63: you make russian clothing seem really hot! And very fashionable!
@maxverstappen1: she makes russia look like a fairytale country!
@lilliandevries: it is!! Except for the goverment!
@mickschumacher: looks nice!
@lilliandevries: thnx!!!!