chapter 1

Friday June 1st, 2021
Niamaya crib🏡
*𝑁𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑎 𝑃𝑜𝑣*

                  (under line = 💭)"man if he don't stfu" Brooklyn huffed looking at her brother on the game

(under line = 💭)
"man if he don't stfu" Brooklyn huffed looking at her brother on the game.
"leave em alone he's not bothering you" I told her shaking my head. "I wanna smoke" I said pouting. "hit up your plug bb" "ight I gotchu".

Oh shit hey I didn't introduce my self, i'm Niamaya Carter i'm 18 and i'm a sag (best sign ik). I live by myself and i'm a babysitter. I have 6 siblings and lemme tell you growing up was not fun, which is why I had to get outta that house as soon an possible and I recently just did.
      Living alone has its ups and downs but over all I love itttt. Brooklyn is my bff she has been through everything with me and BB is her bean head ass brother but he's like a brother to me. I'm hungry es
"how much you trynna get" BB said, knocking me outta my thoughts "a dub" "rd"

(a few minutes later)
"you coming with me to pick it up or you gonna give me the money?" BB said getting up and picking up his keys, "yea WERE coming" brookie said butting in our conversation. "stfu" BB said "stupid bitch" "girl go fuck a hobo" "ho suck a dick" mfs always arguing🙄, "how about both of y'all stfu and get outta my house" I said smiling tired of hearing the bickering.

The spot📍
"yoo" BB said walking into the spot. "wsp" I didn't recognize the voice so I looked up and saw a fineee ass stud standing in front of us. I guess she saw me starring because she smiles at me and I just looked away blushing. Her and BB walked away. "who's that" the stud asked, "oh that's my little sisters bestfriend, Niamaya" "maya come here" why tf does he want me to come over there

"maya this is kam" "hey you new around here" i asked her "yea my pops live up here and i'm staying with him for a while" "oh okay hope you like it down here" "yea me too". Just as i was about to walk away she stopped me, "can i get yo number or something" she said being straightforward. "uhh...yea sure" i handed her my phone and she put her number in and gave me her phone to do the same. "imma hit you later" she said, "okay" and with that i walked away.

I don't know what tf just happened but she's cute es so i'll see how this goes but now i gotta tell the bestie.

"best, best" "what little girl" "pump the breaks lose the attitude" "girl fu whatchu want?" "that kam girl just asked for my number" i said blushing. why am i blushing ion even know her🤦🏽‍♀️ "ouuu y'all would be cuteee" "girl stfu" i said rolling my eyes and getting on my phone. While i was scrolling i got a text from kam. this bitch put her name in my phone as daddy kam😍, like wtf..
the messages⬇️
kam
-hey ma
maya
-maya* but wsp
kam
-girl bye💀, anyways you trynna go see the new spider-man with me and the gang, i think your girl going too
maya
-uh...sure when y'all going
kam
-in like two hours
maya
-okay
end of convo
After we got our shit we left and went back to my house to get dress because we're going out to eat after apparently.

Movie theater📍
So while everyone was trying to get snacks and shit I went and found my seat. After a while they all came to the theater I was in. Kam was one one side of me and my bff was on the other. The movie started and I felt something touching my shoulder. "aye can i lay on you?" kam whispered, "uh sure". She moved the arm rest thing and scooted over to me. While we we're watching the movie, i heard a click then i got a message.
"From *bestie💕* y'all cute or whatevaaa"
I turnt my head and mugged the shit outta her.

After the movie
Kam ended up falling asleep on me me and I had to wake her up. When we got outta the movie theater I felt like I wanted to go home.
"y'all imma head home i'm tired and gotta work tomorrow" I heard a bunch of okays and be safes before i started to walk away. "let me walk you to your car" kam stopped me. "okay" I said not looking at her, is it weird to say she makes me nervous? When we got my car she gave me a hug and opened the door for me. "hey answer me when I text you, ight"
"ok, bye kam" "bye ma" I wasn't even going correct her I was too tired and just wanted to go.

Once I got home I took a shower and did my night routine then went to sleep.

𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑.....
..........................................................
okay so this is my first book so don't be hard on me 💀 but anywaysss how was it??