37

Lisa POV

I had to do this, I couldn't hide forever. I walked into the classroom, not bothering to look at the stares I got from the vampires. You'd think they would get over this but no, apparently a week isn't long enough. Then again, I did get in a little trouble when I pushed Irene across the cafeteria.

I was writing notes, when I heard a shot and something flying towards me. Immediately I caught the arrow, glaring up to see Mr.Lee smirking, holding the crossbow now with a smile.

"Your senses are amazing." No wonder she was able to beat me when her test happened. I just thought she was a strong first born.

"I'd hope all of us could do that, or we wouldn't live." V said as he walked in, rolling his eyes as Mr.Lee scolded him for being late. "Hey Miss Popular."

"Don't." I begged as he chuckled, sliding into the chair next to me. Mr Lee started the lesson of the day, but of course, life hates me.

"Okay could we not just act like all of us aren't on high alert now?!" Wendy snarled as she stood up, making us turn to her. "My body is screaming at me to run and now it makes sense! This bitch shouldn't even be allowed here! She's a human."

Ugh, even my body is repelled by her. Plus this bitch threw my Irene!

"Funny how your body can tell you to run away from me and not the amount of STDs it probably has." I smirked as she suddenly flew over to me, hissing in anger as she tackled me off the chair.

I flipped us and dodged her scratches as I punched her stupid face. V immediately tried pulling me off as the class started shouting "Fight!Fight!" Mr Lee swooped in, pulling Wendy away and I tried running at her, when suddenly my dad stood in front of me.

"What is going on here!" He demanded and V spoke up.

"We were starting class when Wendy started antagonizing Lisa. Said she was a bitch and shouldn't be here because she's human."

"A fight escalated when Miss Manoban was tackled off her chair." Mr Lee sighed as Wendy now looked slightly ashamed and frightened.

This little girl would be dead if Chittip was here.

"I'll deal with this as a leader, not a father, you girls obviously can't stay in the same classroom so Lisa, I'll move you over to Mrs Jeons class. It's a co-ed for supernaturals."

Jennie's class dads mind said to me and I mentally thanked him. I grabbed my stuff as my dad lead me down to Mrs Jeons class, my heart skipping a beat as Jennie looked up from her seat.

"Mrs Jeon, I'm moving Lalisa to this classroom. Complications in the vampire class." Dad sighed as he let me go sit down, talking to Mrs Jeon. I grinned as I slid in the chair next to Nini, kissing her cheek.

"Welcome to the weirdo class." Nini giggled as she explained what the lesson was about. Class ended sooner than my other, but Jennie excitedly pulled me out of class before other students could come talk to me.

She glared at a siren who winked at us as we passed in the hallway, her hand tightening on my arm. I let go of her hand, wrapping an arm around her instead as she leaned into me.

"Lalisa!" We turned to see a panicked Nayeon running towards us. Her eyes were wide and before I could ask what happened, she put her hand on mine and I could see a vision.

"NO! PLEASE!" Rosé screamed as a woman smirked at her, her hand holding towards her as she suddenly was pulled into the ocean water.

"Now it's time to finish this." The woman smirked as she walked away from the screams of Rosé.