Prologue: Can We Have Your Attention, Please? Didn't Think So.

Welcome to the big speech where the whole school has to listen to me, "Stoopid," and my best bud since forever, "Pottymouth."

Actually, they don't let Pottymouth talk too much in public. Especially not with a microphone.

So, looks like you're stuck with me.

And I bet you're wondering why.

Okay. Everyone here already knows us, right? We're Pottymouth and Stoopid, thanks to all of you. Those have been our nicknames since you gave them to us, like, forever ago. We're the class clowns.

No, wait. We're the class jokes.

Well, today you'll hear our real, true story. And we get to tell it our way. We might let some other people chime in, but it's mostly going to be us because, come on, this is our story.

I'll apologize to your butts now, because they'll be pretty sore from sitting here by the time I'm done. See, I'm going to start from the very beginning. Way, way back when we were just little Tubbo and mini-Tommy and our biggest problems were dirty diapers.

Now, everybody pay attention. Even you teachers.

You might actually learn some things you didn't know about Pottymouth and Stoopid.

You might also learn that some of the things you thought were knew are totally and completely wrong.