Prologue: Axel Rivers!

At this moment a teenage boy with blonde hair and yellow eyes wearing headphones opened his eyes and stared at you with a smile on his face.

He then spoke: "Hello there my name is Axel Rivers and what you're about to read is my story."

Axel: "Hmm.... Now where should I start?.... I guess I should start from how I died in my previous life.... And yeah you heard right I did say 'Previous Life' I'm currently living my second life."

"In my previous life I was just a 19 year old young man who was working part time in my city's police department as a part time crime scene photographer."

"One day while I was photographing a crime scene I ended up catching an important clue on the picture I took that had a high chance of pinpointing the perpetrator of the crime."

"Sadly right after discovering this clue, the person who committed the crime found me and stabbed me."

"Thankfully I managed to quickly swap the camera in my hand with the spare camera in my pocket right after he stabbed me."

"A few minutes after he took my spare camera from my hand and left, the police arrived.... but it was too late. I was basically only a few moments away from death at that point."

"After handing the police my camera and saying a few words.... yeah.... I died."

"When I woke up I found myself as a small baby in a crib. That was basically the start of my second life."

"At first I believed I was reborn in the same world... but after a few years I began to doubt it. Finally when I was 12 years old I saw a flying man in the news he was wearing blue and red with an S shaped symbol on his chest."

"At that moment I knew.... that I was reborn in a version of the DC Universe."

......

"Yaaawn...." At this moment a 15 year old Axel Rivers woke up from his sleep as he stretched his arms high.

Turning towards the calendar by the side of his room, Axel muttered: "So there's still a month before I have to start high school huh. Then I guess I'd better make the most of it."

Axel then jumped out of his bed and headed straight for his bathroom to take a bath.

When he got out of his bathroom, he only had a towel covering his lower body.

After getting dressed, Axel quickly headed downstairs for some breakfast.

Upon making his way to the kitchen, he was quickly greeted by a beautiful blonde girl with cyan colored eyes.

"Morning bro!" Said the beautiful blonde girl.