Chapter 1: Spider Man Starter Pack!

Axel Narration: "Hello there my name's Axel Rivers and I am a normal ordinary reincarnated boy... or at least I used to be. This point in my life's story was basically the end of my ordinary days."

"Simply put I was just gifted with great power. And with great power.... naturally also comes with great pains in the butt!"

When Axel woke up, he suddenly found himself in what looked like the inside of a large, dark storage house. He was tied to a chair with a white cloth tightly covering his mouth.

"W-Where am I?" Thought the blonde boy as he tried to remember what he was doing before he got here.

However it was then that a robotic female voice suddenly sounded from within his mind.

"Greetings Host!"

"W-Who said that?! W-Why does it seem as if they're speaking from my mind?!" Thought Axel.

For now he couldn't really speak properly due to the white cloth covering his mouth.

"I am the Spider Suit System here to assist you on your needs to becoming the next Spider-Man."

At that moment Axel felt as if he had just been struck by lightning.

"A System?!!.... Becoming the next Spider-Man?!!" Thought Axel in complete shock.

He had naturally read stories in his previous life where the protagonists reincarnate with some 'System' like cheats that allows them to gain some sort of advantages in their new lives, however he had never thought such a thing would happen to himself.

And also becoming the next Spider-Man...

"That... that doesn't even make sense! Isn't this world supposed to be a version of the DC universe? Why Spider-Man from Marvel?!... Then again there is an OSCORP here." Thought Axel.

System: "Host I believe your main priority right now is to get loose from your bindings and escape your captors as soon as possible."

Hearing the System's words, Axel began to remember.

Axel thought: "That's right I remember now! When I was walking home, somebody suddenly grabbed me from behind and then a person wearing a black robber mask appeared in front of me and punched me in the stomach with brass knuckles."

"That guy then punched me in the face while I was kneeling on the ground knocking me out!"

System: "Host I believe I should inform you that the effects of the Special Spider Serum I've injected into your body should now be active."

"Spider Serum? Injected into my body? What is this weird voice talking about?!" Thought Axel.

System: "Simply put you should possess the powers of a Spider-Man now Host."

Axel: "....."

Axel then thought: "If what this voice in my head is telling the truth then I should be able to..."

Snap!..Snap!..Snap!

At that moment Axel had easily broken out of the ropes tying him to the chair using nothing more but his physical strength. He had done this with next to no effort at all.

By this point Axel couldn't help but be somewhat shocked as he thought: "That was.... too easy."

After a moment of being shocked, Axel immediately remembered that he still had no idea where he was nor who those people who took him were.