The Geo Family

My name is Daiyu, and there's something wrong with the family I serve. 
I am a maid for the mighty emperor Rex Lapis and live in the Jade Palace. His family has been acting strange since I first worked there. This strange behavior causes anyone around me to vanish, trapping me inside the palace, and nearly being placed in amber. 
What could've caused this change in them? 
___________________________________
"My lovely maid, you were given to me through a contract made by your family. I would give the entire world to you if you asked me. All I desire is your undying devotion and loyalty. If you think you can escape my grasp, I'll make it that you can never leave Liyue." 
~Zhongli 

"You work so long and hard every day. I admire your conviction for finishing your tasks and follow orders. Stay here with me and be pampered. I can spend money on you, so don't worry about expenses." 
~Ningguang 

"As a fellow maid myself, I know what it's like to serve for a higher purpose. Oh? You want to lightened my burdens? You are so sweet to me! I will defend you from every little thing. Have this calming tea...are you getting sleepy? Please rest, let me take care of you." 
~Noelle 

"Being royal allows me access to some research on you. You are my best subject, so don't ever think of leaving my side. I could strap you down and inject you with all things imaginable. Even if I have to let my clones watch you, I will have you by my side at any cost."
~Albedo 

"You are such a sweetheart Daiyu! Being a general is great since you come see me train every day. I like how you give me some water to cool down, pet me between the ears, and encourage me to do my best. To protect my beloved, I'd slaughter anyone who would harm you!" 
~Gorou

"DAIYU! YOU AND I ARE PARTNERS FOREVER! I apologize for the loud outburst. Being a prince means that nobody wants to talk to you. However, you speak so casually with me, making my day. So, my little maid, you just stick with your oni prince and we can live happily ever after." 
~Itto

"My songs shall pierce your heart Daiyu. Even though we are far apart, I shall never forget nor let anyone near you. You are my muse after all."

~Yunjin

"Even the sweetest of treats cannot compare to your personality, Mademoiselle Daiyu. Oh? Do you enjoy my baking? Then I shall only make the finest delicacies for you, my dear. Let me spoil you like the princess you are."

~Navia

___________________________________
Welcome to my newest story! So glad you could drop by.
This is a fantasy story for one of my favorite groups in Genshin: Geo! It will be fun to write about them since they vary in personality. Hope you all enjoy what comes next.