Chapter 1

Welcome, things you need to know: Maleficent has the powers and you are just a regular fey.

(Y/n) - your name

(H/c) - hair color

(S/c) - skin color

(W/c) - wing color

(F/c) - Favorite color

"Let us tell an old story and we will see how well you know it. Once upon a time there were two kingdoms that were the worst of neighbors. So vast was the discord between them that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together. In one kingdom lived folk like you and me with a vain and greedy king to rule over them. They were forever discontent and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors. For in the other kingdom, the Moors lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature. And they needed neither king nor queen but trusted in one another. In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors lived two such spirits. You might take them for a girl and a boy. But they were not just any kids, they were fairies."

In a big nest, laid two kids. The boy was a handsome boy with brown hair and two horns sticking out, he also had huge wings that were wrapped around the girl. She was beautiful, with (H/c) hair and (S/c) skin with beautiful (W/c) wings.

The girl snuggled closer to the boy with her arms wrapped around his waist. The boy used his powers to play with two dolls, one looking like a girl and the other a boy, to make them look like they were dancing.

A noise catches their attention and sees a branch on the tree has snapped, the boy slowly pulls away from the girl and climbs up a branch, and wraps his hands around it to magically fix it. The girl followed him and looked at the branch in awe.

"There you go." The boy said and the girl spread her large wings and did a backflip off the branch, her strong wings found the draft of wind, she flapped and took off to the sky.

"Hey! Wait for me!" The boy laughed and let his body fall with the gravity.

"And their names were (Y/n) and Maleficent."

The two fairies flew across the land, greeting the other creatures they came across.

"Good Morning!" Y/n smiled down at the man with a big nose and mushrooms growing on his body.

"Good morning, Mr. Chanterelle! I love your cap!" Maleficent added with a chuckle. The man chuckled back and tipped his hat. The two flew with great smiles on their faces, their pointed ears catching the sound of three swamp creatures, Wallerbogs with mud in their webbed hands. "No. No, don't do it!"

"Watch out!" Y/n giggled as she dodged the mud, hitting Maleficent in the face. He quickly wiped it off, flinging the remains to the ground, unfortunately hitting another creature. "You missed!"

"I'm so sorry!" Maleficent yelled down to the mad creature with spikes on his back. The Wallerbogs laughed as they continued on their daily fly. The two feys pass by small fairies looking after their water lilies with great smiles on their faces.

"Good morning." Y/n greeted, causing the fairies to wave as they flew past.

"Keep up with the great work, ladies!" Maleficent added, causing a young fairie to blush with a squeak. The fey's laughed and glided over the water watching the creatures go about their day with joyful laughs and happy spirits. Y/n giggled as a fairy flew up and gave her a small (f/c) flower.

"Oh! Thank you!"

Maleficent chuckled and pushed himself up to the clouds, he leaned back and his wings made him flip around.