Chapter 10

Stefan stood in front of his large windows when he heard footsteps behind him.

"He's here, sire."

~

As the four made their way down the hallway, Y/n and Maleficent walked side by side, their hands linked together. Aurora walked next to them, deep in thought.

"Are we going back to the Moors now?" Aurora asked as they stopped at a large room that was silent and abandoned.

"If that is what you wish." Maleficent responds with a smirk. Y/n smiled at the two before starting into the large room. Diaval flew over them as the chandeliers swayed back and forth. Y/n let go of Maleficent's hand and spun around the room, happy she was free. Maleficent smiled at her before standing in the certain of the room and motioned for Aurora to follow. But a crash from the ceiling made Maleficent look up, and an iron net fell straight on him. Maleficent yelled out as the iron burned his skin and Aurora gasped in shock. His screams filled the air. Aurora and Y/n quickly ran over but guards flocked in from the side.

"We've got him!" A guard yelled as Y/n guarded Aurora from them, Maleficent screamed as he tried to get out.

Guards started to surround the three, the soldiers grabbed Aurora from Y/n's grasp and quickly tackled Y/n to the ground. She fought back, but to no avail.

"Stop!" Aurora yelled.

"Get back!" The guard yelled back, shoving her away. Diaval flew down and tried to stretch the soldier holding Y/n, but the soldier threw him away.

Maleficent's mind started to get blurry from the pain, the guards laughed at how weak he was. He noticed Y/n be punched in the face when she used her wings to push the soldier off of her. He then heard a caw coming from Diaval as he tried to help Aurora.

"Into a dragon." Maleficent muttered as he started to see black. Diaval became larger and his feathers turned to hard scales, fire shot from his mouth aiming towards the soldiers. The soldiers screamed as the hot fire burnt them, they tried to block it with their shields but it did nothing. Y/n covered herself with her wings and ran towards her love, who was almost unconscious. Diaval quickly grabbed the net off of Maleficent and threw it away.

Maleficent groaned when he hit the ground, Y/n quickly ran over to him, fighting any of the men coming towards her and her beloved. Diavak roared as the soldiers threw spears and chains at him.

Aurora watched as fear spread through her, the soldiers holding her, let go and ran towards the dragon.

"To the other side!"

Aurora screamed when part of the wall fell next to her, blocking her in the corner. Maleficent and Y/n frantically looked at Aurora, and Maleficent grabbed her face.

"You need to save her!" He yelled over the battle.

"I'm not leaving you!" She argued, helping him stand. But he grabbed her face and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Save our Goddaughter." He muttered and Y/n stood in shock before quickly flying over to Aurora and grabbed her into her arms. "Get her out of here!"

Y/n quickly ran, dragging Aurora behind her and to a staircase as the fire blocked the exit. They quickly ran up the stairs and to a room where Y/n quickly shoved Aurora, she followed and locked the door.

~

Down with the battle, the soldiers started to circle Maleficent with large shields trapping him in the center. Diaval roared as a chain was thrown around his neck and tried to pull him down.

"Get back! Hold it steady!" A soldier shouted as a chain was wrapped around Diaval's jaws. "Pull to the left! Pull!"

Maleficent stood as Diaval started to fall to the ground, his body getting weaker.