✨💜𝑚𝑡. 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦💜✨

(I initially made my role play account on Instagram for/as Mount Lady from My Hero Academia. Mt. Lady is one of my favorite characters from the anime and I thought she was so underrated in the fandom. I wanted to spread more appreciation for her with role playing as her. Here are some role play prompts and my own character introduction for her if anyone wants to me to role play with them as Mt. Lady.) 

~Character Introduction~

Yu Takedayama is also known as Mount/Mt. Lady, the hero who can grow to the size of a skyscraper and back to her normal human height. She is bubbly, extroverted, teasing at times and confident in her own skin. Yu has a take-charge fighting style and personality, considering she argues with Midnight if she disagrees with who is the more attractive heroine in the industry. She is also selfless and smarter than she looks, which allows her to give Class 1-A more insight on how being a hero works with the media (season 5 reference)

~Prompts by Yours Truly~

POV: The two of you getting Pocky together and can't decide on which flavor to share UwU

((Art credits to Tsuochako

((Art credits to Tsuochako.tumblr. RP Prompt is for Midnight x Mt. Lady based on the art but can be applied to any adult-aged character.)) "Stop looking at me like that!"