🍄🍀

It was 3:56 in the afternoon in Music! School.

It was recess, and 2 friends were sitting alone.

Who could those 2 friends be??

Why, it's Lita and George.

They're sitting alone but at some point, George comes slightly closer to her.

"So, uh, what'cha doin'??" George says, trying to start an conversation. He was quite happy during the moment.

Lita slightly blushes. "Nothing much, just sitting." Lita replies, her head turning to look forward.

"What'cha got for lunch today????" George asks, his voice being slightly more high pitched. He was excited to hear her answer.

"Oh, nothing much. I got some tangerines from the shop nearby earlier this morning." Lita replies, slightly more happier.

"What about you??" She replied, happily. She grinned and waited for his response.

He rubs the back of his head while blushing. "I have an toast." He replies with, he grinned as well.

Lita chuckled while grinning. "That's good to know." She replies with, being even more happier.

He grinned. He knew the tone in her voice had changed due to him, he was pretty proud.

"Well, uh, can we talk about Jackie's sister??" Lita says, excited.

"Of course!!" George replies with, happily. He grinned.

"You mean Emily??" He replied with, he was kinda confused during that moment and Lita found it kinda cute.

"Yep, I'm talking about Emi-" Lita replies with, happily. She was interrupted by the ironically annoyed Emily, who just started looking at them.

"What do you want from me??" Emily says in her usual voice, sounding mad.

"Nothing much...." Lita replies with, she was kinda scared.

"Alright, if you wanna say something, say it to my face!" Emily replies in defense. She was smiling, but was angry. She was angrily confident.

Emily had walked away back to the small place for all the 1st graders. She sat in the bench, being confident.

"Well, what do you want to talk about her??" Ringo replied with, kinda scared.

"She has an actual good album, i wonder if she gets to 4th grade too." Lita says, happily.

"Yeah, imagine how good she would be!!" Ringo replied with, he was excited.

Emily had heard them and became even more confident.