𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: shaggyandscooby4ever

The new rule your father had made was bullshit

The new rule your father had made was bullshit. Of course, you took the enjoyment out of it since it ruined Sarah's dating life altogether but you could never hear the end of it. She was always complaining and starting arguments with you over the fact that you would never get a boyfriend meaning she wouldn't either.

You tried to drown her out the best you could by rolling your eyes or walking away but leaving your sister's side was impossible, especially since you were her ride to school.

"You know if you tried you could find someone" Sarah nagged for the millionth time that morning, her words repeating over and over like a broken record.

"I don't want to find someone!" You replied, shaking your head in annoyance.

"Well, you need a special someone so-"

"So you can date John b?" You huffed, giving her a deadpanned expression.

"Well....yes but you need someone to protect you, someone who's there for you, someone who-" she explained as you quickly pulled into your high school parking space.

"I get the point, Sarah," you said, cutting her rambling off. You just couldn't wait to get to class so you didn't have to hear her nagging voice.

"I can protect myself and I'm always there for myself I don't need anyone" you informed as you watched in disgust as the blonde did some final touches on her mascara in her hand mirror.

"Well can you not embarrass me today and at least try to be nice?" Sarah asked with a huff in her voice as she slammed the mirror closed neatly stuffing it in her book bag.

"Then I would be too much like you" you claimed while giving her a phony smile as you grabbed your bag and open the door.

As you were getting out, a bike zoomed into the parking spot next to you almost hitting you. You jumped back at the sudden screeching sound of the brakes scraped to stop the speedy tires.

You immediately recognized who the reckless fool was by the sight of the bike along with the messy figure. It was no other than JJ Maybank. The school "bad boy" or asshole as you called him. He was tall and muscular with piercing blue eyes that were very well intimidating. He was quite witty and always seemed to be in some trouble with the teacher or principal. Maybe because of his smartass attitude or the fact that he smoked and drank during school hours.

No one was delighted by his personality, however, his looks were a different story. He had perfectly untamed blonde locks that flopped on his forehead ever so charmingly. His old white muscle tee hugged him in all the right places, showcasing every muscle. He had a pair of sunglasses covering those stunning eyes of his along with a backward cap messily placed on his head while he chewed on a toothpick that rested between his thin lips. Of course, you knew he was attractive but you never saw him as anything more than a pain in the ass and the guy who almost hit your car with his "fancy" bike every morning.

"Watch it, dickface" you grumbled, glaring at the stupid smirk that gleamed upon his face as he kicked down his kickstand in the process.

"Yeah yeah, sweetheart I know you want my dick in your face" he chuckled alluringly, his eyes blazing with mischief.

"Fuck you" you growled in infuriation as you began to walk away, your sister following behind.

"When? Right now?" JJ hollered, his raspy voice full of humor and ridicule. A spark of hostility and irritation erupted within you at his deviant words. You promptly spun on the base of your heels, resentment floating through your veins.

"Just leave it, Y/n, c'mon" Sarah implored, tugging on your arm making you slowly start to walk away from the scene.

"Bye-bye princess"  you heard the boy tease but you just stuck up your middle finger as you walked into the school building.

It wasn't long before you and Sarah had departed ways and now you were in your first class of the day, flipping your pencil around your fingers, zoned out in your own little world while the teacher blabbered on.

It seem like an eternity but eventually, it was lunchtime. You sat across the cafeteria peacefully eating your food as you watched your sister laughing at something her boyfriend John b had said.

Sarah was usually surrounded by a group of girls at lunch but ever since she began hanging out with the brunet she sat alone with him.

"So what do you say..." John b asked, grinning as he played with the blonde's fingers. "Are you come over this weekend? I can teach you how to fish"

"Ugh, I wish I could" she sighed as her shoulders drooped lowly as she puffed out her bottom lip like a child.

"Why can't you?" The boy inquired, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"My dad made this stupid rule" Sarah claimed, rolling her eyes at the thought of her father's ridiculous idea. "I can't date anyone until my sister does"

"Oh shit, your sister dating?" The Pogue said in shock, his mouth falling open as he raised his eyebrows. He knew you from some of the classes he shared with you that you weren't the most friendliest person there ever was making him realized that no one would want to deal with your attitude.

"I know it's impossible I couldn't even pay someone to date her" the blonde grumbled with a heavy sigh. How dearly she wished she was born in a different family. A family where she had an easygoing, exciting, and sociable sister and a father who didn't make absurd house rules. 

Suddenly, an idea sparked in John b's mind, a light bulb immediately appearing over his head like in those silly cartoons.

"Wait, no I just had an idea" He announced, a playful grinning dancing across his lips.

"What?"

"What if we did pay someone to date her?" he suggested, trying to make his incredible idea not sound as bad as it really was. 

"There's no one that stupid, JB" Sarah declined as she shook her head at the thought.

"Oh, trust me I have someone in mind" John b contended, his smile growing bigger as he pictured the perfect person in his head.