The first day

Okay we have been walking/running for almost 5 hours and we finally reached the twins house. "Moon hey!" I hear Hemera yell as she is working in the backyard. "Hey!" I yell back. "Nakao, will you be okay with going in by yourself while I talk to hemera." "yeah i will go talk to her." She responds as I lean in and kiss her on the forehead. "Okay. please be careful." I say as she walks inside the house with all of our stuff. "Hey. How was the trip here? Did you run into any trouble with anything?" Hemera asks me as I sit down next to her. "It was good we didn't run into any trouble on the way. It was pretty much smooth sailing from the school to here. Thanks again for letting us stay the night here.'' I say as I use my magic to help weed the garden and plant the plants. "Oh of course we love you guys so much or at least my mom, me, my dad, and my brothers love you both. My sister still kinda hates you and no one knows why." she says as she gets back to work with me. "Oh she's just jelly that i got nakao first and that she is all alone now.'' I say as we both start to laugh because she is straight. "So how is your relationship going with that person you meet?" I asked. "Oh we broke up because they are trans and I am bi so yeah."she said as I looked up at her. "I am so sorry to hear that." "oh it is fine. They were moving anyway and you know how much I hate long distance relationships." "Yeah, you tend to talk about that alot." "yeah i am sorry about that" "no it is fine" i said comforting her. "Hey guys it is dinner time so stop working for now and come have some dinner before it is gone or even worse........ Cold." her brother Jake said as he shivered at the thought of the food being cold. We both got up and started laughing.