Chapter I

A green haired teen is standing at the edge of a building "the heroes have forsaken me." He said as he prepares to walk off the edge "I have no other choice." He said as he walks off the edge and begins to free fall.

As the young man fell he remembered the event that brought him here.

<three weeks earlier>

The green haired teen was on a small boat as several men board "prepare to die ghost of Japan." One said as the young man pulls two blades off of his back.

Blades of chaos: these blades are connected to chain that are connected to the bones of the user's wrist, the user can ignite the blades on fire

Some of the men seem to shack slightly "before you die I would like to know who sent you." The young man said "IT WAS ALL FOR ONE!!!" One yells fearing for his life "I should of known." The young man said before throwing one of the blades through one of the men's chest and pulls it back by the chain.

"Who's next?" He asks "who do you think you are?" One asks trying to seem tuff "I am Izuku Midorya THE GHOST OF JAPAN NOW PREPARE TO DIE!!!" Izuku yells as he charges at his enemies.

Izuku stabs one of the men in the gut and sees two others charging at him he spins the one he has his blade in knocking the two into the water then he pulls the blade out of the man and goes to board the ship they stole.

"HE'S HERE THE GHOST OF JAPAN!!!" Another one of All For One's men yells then more start charging at Izuku "YOU ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE ME!!!" He yells as he cuts one in half then slams his blades on the ground making some of the men to be tossed into the air, then he tossed one of his blades into one of the men and slam them onto the ground with enough force to crack it, then the rest hit the ground and start to get up.

Izuku charges at them and starts stabbing and slashing them some try to run away but he starts spinning one of his blades by the chain cutting most of them in half "pathetic." He said as he starts walk to the front of the ship then he hears voices crying out for help he walks over to a metal door and hears the passengers and some of the crew inside he tries to open the door but it was locked not wanting to waste time he breaks the locks with his blades.

When the door opens he sees two more of All For One's men getting ready to kill the people "LOOK IT'S THE GHOST OF JAPAN!!" One of the hostages yells and the villain turn around only to have their heads cut off "is the captain in here?" Izuku asks "I'm right here." The captain said as he walked over to Izuku "you're coming with me." He said as he grabs a gun from one of the villains and hands it to the captain.

They start to head towards the front of the boat again with Izuku taking out many of the close combat enemies as the captain takes out the long distance enemies "RETREAT!!!!!" One yells and they start running away "is it over?" The captain asks then the boat shacks "I don't think it is." Izuku said then a three headed monster rises from the water "prepare to die ghost of Japan." The beast said "ARE YOU ONE OF ALL FOR ONE'S EXPERIMENTS?!?!" Izuku yells.

"Yes." The beast said as one of the heads tries to eat Izuku and the captain but Izuku grabs the captain and uses one of his blades to swing away with the captain.

"How are we going to stop that thing?" The captain asks as they land "you go to the bridge and start the ship I'll deal with this.....Hydra." Izuku said and the captain runs off.

"Izuku." A feminine voice said and Izuku groans as a woman appears "Athena." Izuku said "you won't be able to stop my father's Hydra." Athena said "you doubt me?" Izuku asks "at your current level yes." Athena said causing Izuku to glare at her "but I have a quirk that will be of assistance to you and your quest to kill my father." Athena said as she put her hand on his head.

Izuku could feel the new power surging through him "this new quirk is called Lightning field it allows you to create a small electrical field around yourself." Athena said before disappearing then Izuku hears her voice in his head "may it help you in defeating the Hydra and my father."

Izuku clenched his fists and grabs his blades and charges at the Hydra.

The right head of the Hydra goes to bite Izuku but he rolls out of the way and uses one of his blades to get in the air and raises his blades above his head "PREPARE TO DIE!!!" He yells as he slams the blades into the head of the Hydra but it continues to thrash around then a field of green electricity appears around Izuku as it shocks the head.

Then Izuku jumps off the head as it starts to fall and he lands with a roll and starts running towards the left head "we will devour you." It said as it tries to eat Izuku but he rolls to the side and stabs his blades into it's right eye causing it to roar in pain and start thrashing around and Izuku starts to repeatedly stab the eye then he uses one of his blades to stab into the bottom jaw of the middle head and jumps and starts wrap the chain connected to the blades around the necks of the last two head and lands and the chains and blades light on fire and with a mighty roar he decapitated the heads.

"HE DEFEATED THE HYDRA!!!!!" A villain yells and a small group of villains run away abandoning the ship.

"......pathetic." Izuku said as he walked away.

<an hour later>

Izuku was lying in his bed as memories of his past actions appears in his dreams.

He wakes up gasping for air before getting up and grabbing his phone and checking the time 'seven thirty, I should be at Japan by now.' He thought as he leaves his room.

"Ah Midorya we just arrived." The captain of the he rented said "you should probably leave." Izuku said as he got off the boat.

He watched as the boat left before turning to look at the smoke covered sky of Japan 'I'll have my revenge soon enough.' He thought as he started walking.

<thirty minutes later>

Izuku sees the devastation caused by All For One and his army.

"FREEZE!!" A voice yells, Izuku turns around and dodges an attack from an ash blonde teenager, Izuku recognized him immediately.

"Bakugo." Izuku growled "STAND DOWN VILLAIN!!" Bakugo yells as he turns to look at Izuku.

"I'm not a villain dumbass." Izuku said "fine if you won't surround then I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY!!" Bakugo yells as he blasts himself forward using an explosion before blasting Izuku with an explosion.

When the smoke cleared Izuku bursts out from under a pile of ruble, his dark green tshirt was torn and draped over his right thigh "that's it now I'm mad." He said through gritted teeth his skin turn into what looked like green electricity.

Rage of the Heroes: when enraged Izuku becomes stronger physically as well as his quirks

"What the hel-" Bakugo was cut off as Izuku tackles him, Bakugo blasts him away.

Izuku grabbed his blade as they glow with green electricity he charges at Bakugo and swings his blades aimlessly cutting Bakugo across the chest "DIE!!" Izuku yells as he goes to stab Bakugo in the gut but something wraps around his wrists and Izuku returned to normal.

"Calm down." A long haired man said as he approached the two teens "Eraserhead." Izuku said "Aizawa." Bakugo said as Aizawa released Izuku from his capture scarf.

"Why are you letting the villain go?" Bakugo asks "he's not a villain he's the back up we requested." Aizawa said "OH YEAH WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS SOME SORT OF GOD?!?!" Bakugo yells.

"No he's the Ghost Of Japan Izuku Midorya." Aizawa said.

"THERE'S NO WAY HE'S DEKU!!!" Bakugo yells.

To be continued...........