Last Day of School

Story is going to be POV
Michaela is the Protagonist

I Open my eyes in confusion. After checking around for a good minute , I get up and check the clock. June 14th. Interesting. I could swear I had something important to do today. Feels like I'm forgetting something important. As if something is slipping my mind. I quickly brush off as I can't remember at the moment. Better get ready for school I suppose. That's when I realize. "Hold on" i say reluctantly. "It's June 14th , it's the last day of school!" How could I forget? That's what i was missing. My face instantly lit up. The widest of smiles covered my face. Finally I could get some sleep in the mornings. I quickly get changed into my baggy fit consisting of an oversize hoodie , baggy pants and my Lovely all white AF1's. I storm downstairs so quickly as if someone was chasing me. I was filled with adrenaline. I helped myself to a bowl of my favorite cereal. What a way to start the day. Staring out the window I could see the sun slowly rising. Time is 7:30 AM. Just after finishing my cereal , I figure it's time I brush my teeth , pack my bag and go. Don't wanna miss the school bus. After 10 minutes or so , I'm ready for the last day of school before summer break finally arrives!
I open the door and feel a breeze hitting me face on. As I could remember it was sunny just before I exited the house , and now it's suddenly cloudy and looking like it's about to rain. Couldn't let that ruin my mood tho. I started walking to the Bus stop. It started raining but just a little. Couldn't care less at the time. I make it to the bus stop just in time as the bus arrives. I hop on , exchange a "good morning" with the driver and take a seat.
I put on my headphones and drift away as my favorite relaxing song takes me away from reality. A tap on the shoulder brings me back to the bus reality. And oh my god it's My Crush Tyler. "Hey , mind if I take a seat next to you?" He says in a soothing voice as to not make much noise. "Oh , y-yeah , yes , of course" I exclaim. He swiftly makes his way next to me and lays his backpack on his lap. "So , last day of school huh , you must be excited" he says. "Who wouldn't be?" I answer.
"Yeah you got that right." He adds. I quickly pop my earphones out of awkwardness and speechlessness. He's so gorgeous. His curly hair , Toned , well built body adding the perfect touch to his awesome personality. Before I knew it , the bus stopped and the driver exclaimed our arrival to high school. He even says "I've had a wonderful time driving you kids to school every day , now I must say goodbye to one of my most dear classes. God you're gonna make me all emotional" everyone on the bus laughs playfully and thanks the driver for their last ride of the semester. As I get of the bus , I walk through the long hallways and make my way towards the classroom. Suddenly I'm stopped from reaching the door by Tyler. "Oh hey , what's up?" I ask. "Hey , Michaela , i just wanted to let you know about a little party I'm throwing at my house tonight , Y'know , to celebrate and all. Feel free to stop by. There'll be drinks and pizza." Goddamn him , my two weaknesses. Food and alcohol. "You got me , you know I can't say no to that. Sure I'll stop by" I say
"Awesome , see you there" he answers.
I enter the classroom and take a seat. This was gonna be a long , emotional day. Fortunately, I had my earphones to keep me company through this day of saying our goodbyes to both teachers and classmates. Time passed fast, and before I knew , the last bell rang , signaling the break of our "chains" to our seats , and allowing us to roam outside like free people. I decided to walk home as to relax. Got home , and got in for a refreshing shower. I couldn't wait for the party!