1

Y/n had just gotten home from shopping with her best friend Natalie. They bought clothes for a special occasion that was coming up. It was december 11th and y/n's girlfriend Taylor was about to turn 32. Birthdays are a very big deal in the Swift family. Y/n needed to do something bigger than what she did for Taylor's birthday last year.

"Honey, I'm home!" y/n said as she walked through the front door.
"Hi baby! How did it go? How's Natalie?" Taylor replied.
Y/n answered her girlfriend then suggested they order pizza for dinner since she was exhausted from shopping all day.
"Oh, you wish." Taylor said with a smirk on her face.
"What do you mean Tay? Did you have something else in mind?"
The blonde lead her girlfriend into the kitchen and showed her the table that was made for a fancy dinner. Y/n took a deep breath and could smell pasta and chicken. She knew that it was a basic meal but it had been her favourite since she was eleven.
"Aw, baby! Thank you for this I love it and I love you!" y/n giggled.
"I love you too, darling." Taylor replied.

Y/n and her lover finished dinner and went upstairs to their bedroom. It was like a little routine that the two girls had, they would eat dinner then have sex as a way to relax after a long day. It had now come to that point of the day. Taylor started setting the mood by lighting candles and putting on her best lingerie. It was y/ns favourite colour and it didn't cover a lot of skin. Y/n had also put on her sexiest underwear but she also put on one of those rich woman robes and hers was red so she could match the album Taylor was releasing the day after.

Taylor and her girlfriend got on their bed and started making out. One thing lead to another and they were soon completely naked and on top of each other.
"I don't think you're ready for what I'll do to you tonight, baby." whispered seductively.
"I'm pretty sure I am." y/n replied.
Y/ns pussy was soaked, that was a very clear sign that she was ready for her girl.
The older girl ran her hands up and down y/ns thighs, her girlfriend loved when Taylor gave them attention. Soon she was kissing and biting them. Y/n let out a soft moan. The blonde couldn't wait any longer, she wanted to taste y/n. Taylor started licking and sucking on y/ns clit. The shorter girl started moaning and pulling on Taylor's hair.
"Oh my god Tay, I love you so much!" y/n shouted.
She felt a sharp pain on her thigh but for y/n that was just more pleasure, she didn't realise Taylor got upset. Her girlfriend stopped what she was doing and looked y/n in the eyes.
"What did you just say?" she asked.
"I love you?" y/n replied with a confused look on her face.
"Oh honey, no. You know that isn't what I meant. Now let's try that again, okay? What did you say?" Taylor said.
"Is is because I called you Ta- oh." y/n realised what she had done wrong.
She apologized but her girlfriend wasn't happy. She got up from the bed and got something from a drawer. Y/n knew exactly what her girlfriend took out.
"No please I need to be able to touch you, please!" y/n exclaimed.
"Hush. You broke a rule, now you get this." The blonde replied.
Taylor took y/ns wrists and handcuffed them to the bed post. The brunette objected but couldn't do anything to stop her girlfriend. She felt like putty under her touch.

Taylor was once again in-between y/ns legs but this time her girlfriends legs and arms were tied up. The blonde started licking and sucking again. Y/n moaned loudly as Taylor dug her nails into her thighs. She loved the pain. It didn't feel much like pain though, for her it just made everything better. Suddenly Taylor pushed her fingers into Y/n and she screamed loud. The blonde went faster and faster but didn't stop eating her girl out.
"Baby please let me touch you!" y/n said between moans.
"Ugh you're such a slut but fine, if you beg me." Taylor replied.
Y/n begged and pleaded until her girlfriend finally untied the ropes and unlocked the handcuffs. Y/ns hands instantly went to the taller girls thighs. Taylor pumped her fingers faster and sucked harder until she felt that y/n was close.
"I-I'm gonna cu-" y/n moaned.
Taylor kept going and the younger girl took that as permission to cum.

When y/n finished Taylor lay next to her and kissed her.