3

I come home and my beautiful girlfriend is the first thing I see when I open the front door. She has a weird look on her face, and I soon realize she has that in mind. I remember the dress I bought and told her to go to our bedroom and wait. I put on the dress and go upstairs.

Taylor is sitting in her lingerie on our bed and playing with her hair. I walk up to her and ask what she thinks about my new dress.

"You look beautiful, I can't wait to take it off." She replies.

We start making out. She moves down to my neck, and I feel her unzipping my dress. She pulls it off and sees that I'm not wearing any underwear. Taylor gasps and giggles. She puts her mouth on my nipple and starts sucking. I moan. I lay down on the bed, and she gets on top of me. She kisses down my stomach and then the inside of my thighs. Taylor doesn't even get near where I need her the most. She keeps teasing by rubbing my thighs and kissing my stomach.

"Can you hurry up?!" I whine.
"Shut the fuck up, darling." She commands.

Her voice is deep and makes me even more wet. I need to hear it again.

"Please, I'll do anything!" I beg.
"No, I don't think you will do anything. So for now keep that pretty mouth shut." She says.

She starts eating me out. Her tongue is the most heavenly thing I've ever felt. I feel close already. Taylor inserts three fingers in me and I scream.

"Oh fuck, baby keep going faster please!" I beg.
"As you wish my love." She says calmly.
"Tay! I'm gonna come! Fuck, fuck fuck." I say between moans.

I come and she climbs over my body to my face and sits on it. I start teasing her by licking her so, so slowly. I can't get enough, and my plan of teasing her fails as I push my tounge deeper in her sweet pussy. I take her clit in my mouth and suck hard. She practically screams my name. I feel her getting closer and closer. Her thighs shake, and she can't help but grind into my mouth. I want to come with her so I reach my hand down and rub myself quickly. She's screaming and shaking as we both come together.

She falls down on top of me, but I won't let her calm down, instead I push her so she's on her back and instantly I start fingering her hard. She can barely take it and soon she starts shaking again. She's so wet. It doesn't take long until she comes again but this time I don't stop for one second. I put my hands on her breasts and grab, pull and pinch. I suck on her clit and flick my tounge over the sensitive bud. She screams so loud I'm sure the neighbors can hear us. She never stops moaning and soon she's tensing up. I push my fingers inside her and after a few swift movements she squirts all over my face.