Naomi Misora

It had been a long day.

Naomi and I both work for the FBI. Most days were easy, just paperwork and junk. But today was different. We had to chase down a criminal.

But luckily we finally out ran him and arrested him. Naomi and I were headed back to our apartment.

"That was tough today." Naomi said.

"Yeah I'm beat!" I said unlocking the door and opening it for her.

"Me too. He was an ass to beat." She said sitting on the couch.

"Yup. I hope we never have to heal with him again. Am I right?" I replied flopping on the couch.

She didn't respond. Naomi was looking off into the distance out the window.

"Noam's?" I asked concerned. Something seemed off.

"Naomi?" I said tapping her.

"Yes. Sorry." She said turning away.

"What's wrong?" I asked hugging her.

"It's nothing." She said slightly clearing her throat.

"It's not nothing. Tell me sweetie." I said stroking her black silky hair.

"It's just-" Naomi stopped herself. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Naom's C'mon something is bugging you." I said.

"Okay fine. I-I'm in the mood." She said awkwardly and fidgeted with her fingers.

"It's okay sweets. I can help you with that." I said kissing her.

She immediately returned the kiss and pulled me tighter to her. The kiss became more passionate by the second. Her tounge slid close to my mouth and I happily accepted.

The kiss became heated and Naomi was on top of me on the couch. She took her jacket off and quickly took mine off too. She flung them across the room. The thud of our badges hitting the floor.

Next Naomi slid her gun out of her pants and set it on the table. Quickly doing this to mine as well. The kiss became sloppy after that. We were panting and before you knew it we were headed to our bedroom.

She tossed me gently on the bed and took my shirt off along with my pants. I was only in my undergarments.

"Don't you think it's a bit unfair your still wearing your clothes?" I asked her breaking the kiss.

"I guess your right~" She said seductively.

Naomi took off all her clothes except for her undergarments.

Golly Jee was she hot!

Sure I had seen her unclothed and naked before but she was still so hot everytime.

I smirked and looked her up and down. She got flustered by that.

Naomi's POV:

I was thinking about how to plan out our bedroom scenes but my mind wouldn't plan.

Everytime I was in the mood my mind failed me. Ugh was it frustrating. But I always got what needed from Y/n. She was always there.

She snapped me out of my thoughts as she started sucking on my neck.

"Y/n~" I moaned out.

"Naomi~" She mumbled on my neck.

I brought my fingers to the back of her bra and swiftly unhooked it. Since I wore a bra as well it was easy for me.

Y/n's POV:

Naomi unhooked my bra. A moment later I put my hands to hers and attempted to unhook it.

"Ugh! This stupid thing!" I exclaimed in anger.

"It's okay. I got it." Naomi said calmly and slid it off her.

I watched in awe. She was absolutely gorgeous.

She leaned back in for another passionate kiss and I accepted. Then, I reached my right hand to her breast and squeezed it lightly.

She moaned at that and started rocking her hips on mine. I went down to her abdomen and stroked her stomach down to her panties. I took them off and watched her almost have whiplash. But I whispered "It's okay Naom's. It's just me."

She was startled by the sudden movement but she then got right back into it. Naomi reached her hands down to my hips and pushed my panties off.

I then went into a sloppy kiss with her. Little did I know her hand was still down there. She slid 2 fingers in me. I jumped. Not realizing she was still there. But started rocking my hips with her movements.

A few moments later she took her fingers out and began to scissor me. A little while later we were tired out and laid next to each other.

"That was amazing Y/n." Naomi said almost out of breath.

"Yeah. It really was." I replied.

We then cuddled up together and started a nice movie. Around 10 minutes into the movie Naomi got up and popped some popcorn and got a thing of my favorite candy.

She's the best!

"Thank you Naomi." I said giving her a little kiss.

"Your welcome darling." She said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

We snuggled up together and eventually went to sleep peacefully in each other's arms.