𝗶 - 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼

𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂
𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙎

𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙎

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jupiter Hart didn't get anything easily. Maybe it was the universe's way of putting her to her place or maybe it was just plain unwillingness from the luck fairies. From when she had to work three jobs just to put food in her stomach because her stupid brother had gotten arrested and was in stupid jail, to when 6 year old Jupiter wanted to see snow in real life but her and her brother had gotten stuck in an unknown state, with no food or money, deep in snow for 4 days. It did feel like the world hated her most times. But what is such a girl doing in Orange County, living her most lavish life and not screwing it up? 

ii. the cracks

Seth Cohen was 14 when he first met Jupiter Hart— and he hated her. He hated her and her stupid smile which had everyone in Orange County fooled. Her stupid innocent eyes that no one dared to bully. And her stupid hair that she twirled at every guy but him. And her stupid voice that talked to anyone but him. And her stupid coming here and living with the Rivers's next door like she belonged? And her stupid walking past him and not seeing him. Sandy was a fool to believe that she was just there because 'Damon Rivera had a tough time making friends' because of course he did he was a freaking bully!

Oh sweet Jupiter just won some stupid school competition he didn't care about oh and look cute dates on the beach that ended with a kiss on the check, yup she's got that too— with the class' golden boy.

Oh good girl Jupiter Hart making friends with Amanda Cooper because why wouldn't she be.

Oh another above average white dude falling in love with her? Of freaking course!

A 14 year old Seth Cohen, bulled and friendless did not understand why everyone was in love with innocent sweet girl Jupiter Hart— he did not understand how nobody saw the cracks in her story like for real! How dumb were they? Because people don't just magically appear and get 'adopted' by a rich family, especially not the reason being Damon Rivera who was the strong masculine type. An all round asshat and bully. People who talk like Jupiter Hart aren't really that innocent, that naive, that in need to be sheltered to the world— he knew that because she'd stay stuff that gave away she was more mature than she pretended, that she did know about the real world and was not some wounded deer with fucked up parents.

And apparently that was all anyone really knew of her— a girl with fucked up parents, adopted by divorced rich white lady from Orange County.

What about that eye roll she did right after she passed a smile to some jock in the hallway. And what about that cute hug her millionth boyfriend gave her like she was so fragile she'll break. Like from-ever she'd come from had wounded her and she need to be petted— he saw that she didn't want that. He saw that she was suffocating with everyone treating her with kid gloves.

He's only ever seen the cracks but oh boy!

He especially didn't believe her 'nice' girl act when an year later he saw her give Marcus Miller (a breed similar to Damon and Luke) the letter. The letter which Seth Cohen would argue was a literal literacy piece. A letter 15 year old boys fantasize about. A letter that probably if Marcus knew what was about he wouldn't have tossed in the trash. Because righteous Jupiter was only to take with to stupid rich parties and to introduce to parents— not someone to fuck in the backseat of your overpriced car you definitely didn't pay for. A letter that made him never look at Jupiter Hart the same ever again. A letter that made him realize what Jupiter Hart actually wanted.

She wasn't the innocent girl.

She wasn't the damsel everyone saw her as.

She was the fucking hurricane, the tsunami, the hailstorm,

And she'd just just knocked Seth Cohen out.

Out of his fucking mind.

He almost loved her, her words, her mind as much as he hated her.

But of course not— the words he feel in love with, weren't for him.

𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂
𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙎

˚ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄.
season one — ??
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

season one — ??▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀