Part 1; the interview

Its morning, your alarm goes off. You roll over and smack your phone off the nightstand, its still beeping. you sigh before sitting up and yawning, looking over to your phone. Noticing the time you jump up and grab it; Y/N: fuuuck, im gonna be late  you run to your closet and pick out some clothes, not exactly "professional" but its good enough. you run through the kitchen in your small apartment, but then run back to quickly feed your cat, he runs over and starts happily eating. you then grab your converse from the living room and lace them up by the door before running out, stopping to say goodbye to pancake (your cat). you hop in the car and take off, nervously awaiting the interview.

You arrive at the Pizzaplex and quickly walk in, walking to the front desk. Y/N: hi, im here for the interview for the position at the daycare. Front desk bot: name? Y/N: (your first and last name). Front desk bot: Please follow me.  The bot starts moving and you follow, questioning in your head if bots are usually this capable.. oh well i mean you are working at a place with top quality animatronics. The bot leads you to a room and then moves away, taking off down the hall. Y/N: wait! am i supposed to go in or? anddd it's gone. You sigh and decide to knock on the door.

 Person: come in! you open the door and walk in, inside you see a nice looking blonde lady. Lady: please, come sit down. you smile and sit in one the chairs facing her desk. Lady: you must be here for the daycare position, I'm Vanessa. I don't usually hire people but we are very short staffed. so tell me, why do you wanna work in the daycare? Y/N: well, I love kids and I have experience working with them, i've worked at two daycares before. Vanessa: why did you leave those jobs? Y/N: well the first one I moved away and the second I left to go to college full time. Vanessa: I see, are you still in college? Y/N: yes but not full time, so ill be able to come in a lot and have a flexible schedule. (you really didn't want to admit you dropped out...) the rest of the interview went well and by the end you were sure you got the job. Vanessa: well thats all, and you're hired! so why don't you come with me and i'll show you around the daycare, oh and to meet your "partner" the daycare animatronic/s.Y/N: oh I didn't know i'd be working with one, let alone two. Vanessa: well it is technically one, the attendant has two "sides" I guess you could say, I'm sure he can explain more to you about it. Y/N: he? Vanessa: yes the main daycare animatronic. she points to a poster on the wall, it's a sun character with the name "Sundrop" on it. Vanessa: his name is sun, but you can call him whatever. Most of us and the kids just call him Sundrop, and he seems to like it. you smile and nod thinking about how cute the name Sundrop is. Vanessa then opens a door and you both walk in, seeing a 6'7 sun animatronic coloring with a group of kids while others played around in the ball pit and other play structures.

author: what do you think? if this gets attention i'll make more parts, pls give tips and ideas in comments :)