Meeting Nanika

3RD Pov: It has been 5 years since alluka was born and everyone was actually very impressed with her as she was a quiet baby and didn't scream or cry when they electrocuted her she just laughed. In those 5 years Alluka has got close to Nanika, and killua she tried to get close to everyone but her other siblings ignored her and her parents were obsessed with killua so she was fine with playing with killua and talking to Nanika inside her head but today is the day killua meets Nanika so currently alluka and killua are playing outside alone.

Killua's Pov: Me and my little sister alluka are playing with toys outside. When she asked me to pick her up then put her down and pat her head after I did her face suddenly changed and she told me to make a wish. I was confused and asked who she was and how to get alluka back she explained to me when you complete 3 of her request's she comes out and you ger to make a wish and after you make a wish alluka comes back out. After she explained that I wished for a hug and after that her face changed back and alluka was staring back at me she asked me not to tell anyone about Nanika and that Nanika and her are friends and always been with her. After I promised not to tell anyone we began to play with our toys again.