Foxx 9

So the part where Sinful little punk ass ex burned my car up..

I'm guessing that suppose to be scaring me from pursuing Sinful further..

Now I admit I let her have her space because I ain't want to run her off after I called numerous times...

But once New Years Eve pulled up, I drove over to Sahara house  to surprise my baby..

Now when I pull up, I see Sinful arguing with someone  on the phone, I sit in my car and stare at all the ass behind her as she curses out whoever she was on the phone with..

So when I finally get out, she is all emotional and crying all over the place..

She walks over to me as I lock my car door and turn around as she clings to me for dear life as she bawls her eyes out as I hold her tight..

"Treachery  got me fired from my fucking job and since I'm not working I can't afford this two bedroom house I had my eye on and today was the dateline and I'm to late!"

I guide her inside the house and sit her in the couch as she tries to calm her nerves down..

I sit by her and get out my pre rolled up blunt that was behind my ear and spark it up and pass it too..

"Where Sahara?"

I ask looking around as she takes a huge puff of the blunt and passes it back to me..

"She went out for New Years so I got the house to myself."

"You are fine, fuck that job. You ain't missing shit, I'll hold you down, I'll be the man you need me to be."

I grab her hand as she lays her head on my shoulder..

She ends up dozing off around and I sit there quietly in the dark thinking hard..

As my mind is elsewhere, I feel Sinful unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans and then place herself on her knees in front of me..

When she takes out my wood, I gasp when she deep throats my whole dick in one gulp..

Shit was so good had my butt cheek clenching and my eyes rolled to the back of my head..

As she is sucking my dick, I notice  her phone is laying beside me and the name Treachery flashes across the screen..

Getting an idea, I move Sinful off her knees and carry her to the nearest bedroom, slick grabbing her phone with my free hand..

As she tongues me down as she is in my arms, we lay on her bed as I have her phone in my hand..

Slyly recording Sinful, she didnt catch on since her eyes was closed as I tongue her neck down and slide her pants off....

Placing her phone on video record, I place the phone where you can get a full view of what I was about to do.....

Treachery POV..

As I lay in my bed wondering how I was gonna fuck up Sinful life even further, I get a notification on my phone..

Seeing its a video from Sinful, I smile and lay back wondering if she was sending me some nude pictures finally..

When I open the video, I wish I hadnt..

Watching some dude with gold teeth smirking at camera as he flicked his tongue on Sinful clit as I hear her moan..

I walk over to my window and throw my cell phone as hard as I can shaking hard as I have to sit down on my bed..

Heated and beyond livid, I breath in slow as I lay back on my bed and close my eyes thinking on how Sinful was gonna pay for that and also how I was gonna pay this dude a nice visit....

FOXX...

Cumming together,  I move Sinful legs from around my neck as I lay back on the bed sweating hard and  staring at Sinful who crawls over to me and lays close to me her leg over mine as she is outta breath and sweaty also..

Our clothes were thrown everywhere, as I close my eyes feeling tired..

We stay sleep for twenty minutes tangled up and holding each other before the lights come on and I hear a scream..

Opening my eyes, I see Sahara and some dude walk into the room  and the way she looked around  with her mouth wide open  , I realized our mistake but before I can say anything she does..

"Ew yall fucked on my sheets? I just brought them sheets! I didn't even break em in yet! I can't believe you Sinful, Did you enjoy cuming all over my sheets? You are so fucking nasty!"

She throws pillows at us as we gather our clothes and Sinful takes me to her room  where we have a laugh for twenty minute before we end up  making  her bed squeak and you bet I still  had Sinful phone and I sent Treachery  so many videos I'm sure he probably cried himself to sleep.......