𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Y/n was about to approach Demetri before noticing he was talking to Miguel. Y/n watched them afar. Miguel noticed and walked up to her after he finished talking to Demetri. "Hey...I'm really sorry" he sighed. "What for? For winning?" Y/n replied. "I made your nose bleed and I was rude when you tried helping me up" Miguel reminded. "Yeah, I guess I do deserve an apology" y/n let out a small chuckle. "Still friends?" Miguel opened his arms.

"Obviously" Y/n smiled and hugged Miguel. He didn't know how but he could Demetri waiting for his turn to talk to Y/n. "I think someone's waiting for you" Miguel whispered before walking away to his mom.

Demetri walked to Y/n. "Congratulations!" He smiled. "For getting second place?" Y/n rose her eyebrow. "You might've gotten second but you'll always be first in my heart," Demetri said. Instantly he regretted it "ugh no that was cheesy I'm sorry" he facepalmed.

Y/n moved his hands from his face "no it's fine. I find it kinda cute" Y/n smiled. Demetri blushed.

"Oh hey~ Y/n what's your answer!" Xanders mom said approaching the couple. Xander stood beside his mother crossing his arms. Demetri gave y/n a look of confusion. Y/n grabbed his hand and looked at Xander and his mother. "No." The woman's eyes widened as if she had witnessed a murder "e-excuse me?! I don't think I heard you correctly"

"No, I don't wanna date your son," Y/n responded.
"Oh honey-please I'm sure you do-" the woman tried insisting. "Could my answer not be any more clear to you? Fine. Here's a clear answer for you" Y/n turned to Demetri and grabbed his collar and planted a sweet kiss onto his lips.

The woman gasped loudly and walked away shouting profanities as she did. Xander tried calming her down as they walked away.

Y/n pulled away and Demetri was as red as a tomato.
"Uh—I uh..." he stuttered. "What don't like kisses from your girlfriend?" Y/n teased. "G-girlfriend?! Right, right your my girlfriend—That wasn't me trying to be rude at all I promise!" Y/n wrapped her arms around Demetri's neck bringing him out of his stammering.

"I like you a lot...Necromancer" y/n looked into the boy's eyes. "I like you too...karate champ" Demetri responded looking into the girl's eyes. They leaned in to share one more kiss. It was passionate though it was nothing too crazy.

"How about a milkshake?" Y/n asked as their lips parted. "Sounds good to me" Demetri replied with a smile. Y/n changed out of her Gi and went back to Demetri. She also made sure to tell her father where they were going.

They walked to Y/n's car hand in hand.

Everything after that would change completely but that itself is a whole different story.

End.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

This book has come to an end!
Thank you so much for reading this book! I didn't think I'd get any reads honestly!
I know 500 isn't much compared to other books but still thank you!
I'm debating whether I'll make books about the other seasons regarding Demetri, If you think I should please let me know!
As always sorry for any typos!

Thank you once again!

Get ready for s4!

Bye-bye <3