Chapter two A different point of view

Lai pov
I am Training with mask my best friend as I do everyday. It's the schedule you might say.

"LAIIIIIIIII I'M TIRED" mask says annoyingly

"Too bad" I respond with my usual null tone. Mask makes loud grumbles trying to annoy me into giving him a break but I won't do that. I keep training I change from punching my punching bag to practicing using my bow on the targets.

"Cannnnn we stop" mask begs. The second mask says that the door swings open. 'lucky bastard' I think to myself as a tall figure walks in he has shaved dirty blonde hair and is wearing a plain white mask on his face. It's Cori...

My uncle.

The second Cori enters I straighten my posture. In the corner of my eye I see mask do the same. I stand there waiting for Cori to say something.

"I have an assignment for you Lai and use a gun this time they are a better weapon"

Cori pulls out a yellow file handing it over to me. The file has multiple pieces of paper inside. 'information on my target' I think to myself.

Cori looks me in the eye through his mask before turning around and walking away. I feel shivers go down my spine.

I spend the next hour going through the file reading it. I memorise every detail of the target. The second that I am done I pull up my mask making sure my face is covered. I pull my hood aswell.

I walk out the door, ready to kill my target. I run around town looking for my target in the spots I have been told they visit frequently. I Spend hours looking for them. When I finally spot them comming back from the grocery store.

I aim my gun for them

BANG

I miss it hits a rabbit in the alley
'this is why I don't use guns' I think to myself'. That's when I notice my target enter the alley. I use this opportunity to aim my gun at them. I fire.

BANG

I miss them by an inch. I sigh annoyed, I aim my gun at them  them again and Fire.

BANG

It hits their leg. I start to feel annoyed that I wasn't a headshot but that's when I heard steps behind me.

END OF CHAPTER 2

A/N: this one is a little longer but still kind of short but eh. I hope you enjoyed it anyways