the setup

The first day at the megaplex just to see what happens around here and what work environment you'll be working. You'll be working at the daycare as nurse for the children, because children keep getting hurt on the play structures. You walk in to the mega plex and buy passes to the attractions, as you walk in you wall to the gift shop to buy some thing to decorate your area of the daycare as well as some things to give to the children after you get done taking care of them. After you get get done shopping, you go to the the pizza place and eat before heading to the daycare to set up your station in the daycare. As you walk to the daycare with the things you purchased you stop and get you keycard that will let you into the building as well as the daycare and pizza plex for free lunch after you get your keycard you go and let yourself into the daycare going to the nook labeled medical senter in bubble letters, it was a bright nook all the walls were different colors with a counter in an L shape swinging out so there was just a small walkway to get in by. The counter had a sink and drawers, you quickly started make the place look less like a doctors office, setting up posters of the animatronics that worked around the building you had a poster of each of the main animatronics Freddy, Monty, Chica and Roxy. You placed them around the nook as well as a few stuffed animals of them from the gift shop. You set up a basket of get well toys the kids can pick from after you fix them up, the nook had a small bench for the kids as well as a stoll for you, since the daycare takes kids from the ages from 4-14 you got some things for the older kids like play tokens for the arcade or a coupon for a free ride on the Roxy race way or some Monty golf. As you get done setting up the daycare attendant comes to introduce himself  "Oh are you the nurse they were telling me about, you weren't supposed to be here til tomorrow!" He said surprised looking around the nook "oh I came a day early to setup and introduce myself, I'm Y/N by the way" you said smiling, "Oh how nice! I'm sundrop but the kids call me sunny!" He smiled shaking you hand excitedly " I love what you did with the place, did you get this stuff from the gift shop?" He asked looking around at all the posters "yeah most of it" you giggled looking around. He was so sweet and childish so you figured you would see him in your nook a few times himself, as the day went on he brought a few kid over to get a bandage and a get well toy all the kid were smiling as they left you office, one even came back with a picture they drew for you once you hung it up you gave them a sticker and sent them on their way to go play before their parents came to get them. As the day started to end you help sunny around the daycare by helping the kids get to their parents when they came to get them as well as help the kids fall asleep in the nursery. After most of the kids went home a few kid came and asked you questions about why you came to work here or why you would want to work with kid and my answer was that I love taking care of people and once I saw this position l had to take it. At the end of the day you got you first big kid of the day he was crying and holding his knee, at first he didn't want me to see but after a minute he showed me his knee it was pretty scrapped but I cleaned it and bandage it up good as new once he got done I gave him a stuffed animal and let him set in my office and color til his parents came to get him.  As the last kid left I started to clean up and set up so it was ready for tomorrow. As you were about to leave sunny came over and started talking to you about the kids and how he hoped you would come back tomorrow, reassuring him you would be there you pinky promise you would as he walked you  to the door of the daycare. As you left the building you smiled knowing you would love your new job at the Freddy fazbear mega pizza plex<3.