Part 2

IM A WRIGHTING MACHINE

_________________________________________________________

you walk to your locker and and his there again and staring there right at you.   "You don't have to stare just take a photo it last longer" as you say that playfully.   " If i take a photo it will not be  live  where you are blushing all the time" he says cocky back. u start blushing harder as he says that. u quicky get your stuff and walk away quily.  

as you went to your class, he stops you again "u know its rude to walk away from people when talking to them." he says "yea i know that's why i did it" you say back with an attitude. he scoffs and keeps on walking with you. as you two get to class he tell you to seat with him.

 you say ok and pull the chair back and seat down. as you do that the teacher walks in and tell everyone to stop talking. as you can tell by the way she is talking she is 100% the rudest teacher there. as the day went by school end and everyone is leaving.  

he come next to you as your standing outside "sup loser wanna walk home together"                         "sure and we have been talking and never have said our names" I say as I start to walk. he follows me. " Sure, my name is Skyla or sky for short what yours not like you have a cool name like mine" he says looking at you.

 "Sure, your names not even that cool but my name is Alexs."  he looks at you with a pout face "my name is cool" he looks away from you "stupid" you look at him as you say that. he pushes u to the side with hand "hey don't push me" u say as a playful as he pushed you. "u skateboard" he says as looking at you "I don't why" you say looking at him. 

"i wanted to teach you" he says quietly so u can't hear him. "What did you say?" "i wanted to teach you" he says louder so u can hear him. "here's my house come on" you and him walk up his stairs and opens the door and points to a door "go in there".

"Sure, what's in there" you look at him "it's the living room dummy" he looks at you and goes in his house and you walk in too.

________________________________________________________________________________

hi i was tired :(