Chapter 3 - You've Gone Nuts!

As Nate and Randy walked out of the restroom, they heard noise from behind them. "Did you hear that dude-" Nate said to Randy. "Loud and clear" Randy said as he grabbed Nate's arm and ran to the exit of the school. "What- why are you grabbing my arm-!" Nate slightly blushed as he pulled away. "Because, I know you like it don't you~" Randy smirked at him and winked. Nate couldn't believe it he was catching feelings for a bully. Nate pushed him off and nodded his head no. "What are we even doing here you know we will get caught right." Nate whispered. "Shut up and follow me." Randy said as he held his hand and they ran out of the school.

   "Are we seriously running away from school?" Nate chuckled. "I honestly thought you would want me to be the last person to hang out with." Nate followed Randy to the back of the school. "See there's no cameras here so we're good." Randy said looking around and gave him a smirk. "Yep, you definitely like holding my hand" Randy let out a laugh as he looked at Nate's hand still holding his. Nate slowly looked down at there hands and he turned red in embarrassment. "Oh, shut up you wanted to get it first!" Nate looked away as he let go of Randy. Randy smiled "I love how your hands feel that's why" this made Nate blush even harder.

   "So, where should we go now? Since we already ditched school we might as well leave this place." Randy said. "What makes you think I wanna be with you? I am going home." Nate smirked but then turned and walked away from Randy. "Hey! Just you wait a minu-" Randy said as he tripped over his own feet and grabbed Nate's shirt making Nate fall too. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?" Nate slowly got up as he saw his shirt was ripped and revealed his shoulder. "Ah what the- look what you did Randy!" Nate blushed and covered his shoulder. Randy felt the scratches on his face and it burned like hell. He slowly got up and his vision was blurry and he looked up at Nate. "Fuck..what the-" Randy put his hands on his face. Nate laughed "What an improvement than what you had before!" Randy slowly got up and went on top of Nate "Hey you shut up." "Dude get off me!" Nate yelled as he turned red. "What if I don't wanna?" Randy smirked as he flinched from the pain when Nate poked his face.

"Or else I am going to keep poking your injuries." Nate smirked. "That hurts you idiot!" Randy said as he got off him. "Well, I'll see ya!" Nate said and started walking away. Randy didn't want to follow him because he was embarrassed of his emotions and that Nate would soon catch up on. Randy sat a while on the grass looking at the sky and he soon realized it was almost lunch time for the school.

Nate's Pov

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. I clearly messed up on my words and actions back there what kind of idiot am I? Blushing around a bully who probably was just faking to be nice because he was told to do so. I don't know why I like him. I don't want to like him he is a huge bully who hates everyone for no reason. But why am I feeling this way? It just feels weird. Imagine liking your bully? What kind of bullshit is that? Seriously, if I hang out with him any longer I'd think I would wanna kiss .. Wait what am I saying? Shit. No. I have to stop these feelings. Maybe Francis and Teddy can help me? They would probably judge me for liking him. But they are my closest friends after all so they wouldn't judge me, right?..

End of Nate's POV

Francis and Teddy were sitting at there usual spot at lunch. "Dude. Nate never came back to class. You think he's okay?" Teddy said worriedly as he ate his food. "Nate may look like an idiot but I don't think he would do anything that stupid. To be honest, Gina got what she deserved. Her and Ms. Godfrey were absolutely speechless and quiet the rest of the class." Francis said. "Haha, yeah even the class finally shut up!" Teddy said as he took a drink from his water bottle. "You little punks. Your little friend Nate is going to be suspended for 2 weeks. For inappropriate behavior in the classroom." Gina said as she slammed her hands on the lunch table Teddy and Francis were on. "Huh? You started this whole act Gina. You should be the one suspended!" Teddy exclaimed. "As you know Ms. Godfrey adores me. She would never try and suspend me. After all, I am the best student in the class." Gina said twirling her hair.

Teddy let out a gag which made Gina furious. "Just you wait and see I want you two out of here next you little brats." Gina said as she walked away. "Wow so scary!" Francis said in a sarcastic voice and rolled his eyes. "I know right I am shaking." Teddy copied Francis's tone. They both let out a laugh and stood up to throw away their trash. As they walked to their next period, Francis's phone vibrated. "Your butt's vibrating." Teddy smirked and laughed. "Oh shut up" Francis rolled his eyes as he picked up his phone to see who was calling at this time. "It's Nate.." He pointed as his phone. "Answer it!" Teddy yelled which made everyone look at them. "Teddy shut up!" Francis blushed in embarrassment and dragged him away to the restroom. "Hello?" Francis said as he answered the call.

"Hey..guys.." Nate said. "Dude where are you??!" Teddy and Francis yelled at Nate through the phone. "Damn, chill guys I left school. I think I might just go home." He said. "Are you dumb? They're just going to call your dad! Also, Gina told us something." Francis said. "No. And what did that bitch say?" Nate answered. "She said you're going to be suspended for 2 whole weeks because of the act you did during Godfrey's class." Francis said. "Are you fucking kidding me? She started this whole thing!" Nate yelled angrily. "Nate calm down you can just come back to school and tell the Principal everything." Teddy said. "Are you kidding me? After I ditched half my classes he's probably going to do something worse. I can't just go back and expect to take that suspension off me like it's nothing." Nate said.

"You're right, you're right but you should definitely talk to him though." Francis said. "I will, and I have something to tell you guys.." Nate blushed in embarrassment as he said this. "Oh? What is it?" Francis asked. "I um..promise you won't judge me okay?" Nate said. "We promise!" Teddy yelled. "Well.. I..um..I .." Nate stuttered. "Hurry up dude." Teddy said. "Shut up..I ..kind of..like Randy." Nate said. "WHAT?!" Teddy and Francis yelled. "WHY? WHY RANDY?" Francis exclaimed. "I just..I get butterflies everytime I look or interact with him. I think..I am in love with him." Nate said. "Dude.. YOU'VE GONE NUTS OR SOMETHING?" Teddy yelled angrily. "Why do you like him? He literally beat you up and is the reason why you detention!" Francis said. Nate hung up.

"Dang it. He hung up. We have to go." Francis said. "But why Randy?" Teddy gagged as he opened the restroom door to exit. "I have no idea but I don't want out friend dating a bully. He deserves better." Francis said as Teddy grunted in agreement.

Author message:
Happy New Years everyone! Don't think I forgot about this story I procrastinated so so much and I apologize. I tried to make this chapter longer to make it up to you guys. Gosh, I am so happy that people loved my story and keep reading it. I also apologize for grammar mistakes my English sucks ass.  Anyway, happy 2022 and may you all be safe and blessed! <3 Thank you so much for the support. See you guys in Chapter 4 -We Shouldn't Talk Anymore