Ball huh?

No one POV
Nine years past as Hera give birth to a baby boy name Raven and Jennette grew older. In their dimension she was 800+ but in the real world she was born she was 16. Jennette was in the garden sipping tea with her cousin until a owl came.
"What the hell.."
"What the hell?" Raven copy Jennette as she stare at him.
"Don't say that..."she said panicking.
"I saw an owl came in here!" Hera said running in as Jennette and Raven stare at her. The owl went towards Hera and revealed a message.
"We invite you to Athanasia debut day!"
"How in the world did they send this here?" Hera ask as she sense magical aura.
"Magic huh? Jennette wanna take the place?" Hera smirk making Jennette looking the other way.
"No thanks..."
Few hours later insisting Jennette to go
"Aunty,sometimes your just evil..." Jennette said sighing.
"I love you to my baby niece!" Hera giggle kissing Jennette's check. "Now don't you look beautiful! Now go on so you aren't late!"
The ball
"Next is Queen Hera from the Hera kingdom!" An announcer yelled as people were dying to know how she looked like since they heard rumors but no one has ever seen her. No one came out as people slowly murmur. Soon the door open as everyone look toward it.
"Queen Hera couldn't come due on important meeting. I,princess Jennette of the Hera kingdom is here to attend as the queen presence..." as Jennette said this many people blush at her.

Jennette walk down the stairs towards a couch and sat down crossing her leg

"She looks like an adult then a child..."
"She's indeed pretty,what is she wearing though?"
"Does she have an tail and ears?"
"What monster is she?"
Jennette sigh at the murmur going around her until she saw a person who caught her attention. She smirk and walk towards the boy with long black hair.
"Lucas,my mothers student..."
"...so you pretended not to know.."
"Yeah, couldn't risk revealing myself at a young age."
"What are you?"
"A half dragon and something? I don't know honestly my aunt picked it." Jennette said signing.
"You look ridiculous." Lucas said chuckling.
"Ridiculous...I wouldn't say that,look around and listen...do you hear anyone saying ridiculous but you?" The comeback made Lucas speechless.
"The Emperor and Princess has arrive!"
"Hey where are you going?" Lucas ask as Jennette pointed at the couch.
When it was dance time
Jennette watch Athanasia and Claude dance making her feel even more bored. Soon Athanasia dance with Ijekiel,Jennette look at her left to see a jealous Lucas.
"Jealousy does not look good on you..."
"What do you mean I'm not.." Lucas grin while glaring at Ijekiel. Jennette sigh and got up grabbing Lucas hand and walk to the dance floor. Many people stopped what they were doing to scare at them. Lucas was shock but follow her lead for some reason. Lucas and Jennette interlock their hands together. Lucas then put his hand on Jennette's waist as she put her hand on his shoulder and they started dancing.
"My...you look ugly minutes ago now...your still ugly." Jennette said smirking as she was about to run away she felt being lift.

Like this

Like this

Lucas POV
I don't know why but I pick her up,making her shock.
"Look who's speechless now?" I said smirking back making her frown.
"Piglet..." I sigh pretending to drop her. I smirk hoping to get a hilarious reaction,but I was wrong as soon as her foot touch the floor she put her hand around my neck. When her face was an inch from mine she smile. We stare at each other with hatred until we heard clapping.She let go and I withdrew my hand from her waist.
"I'm leaving...bye." She said waving at me as I nodded and walk out as she disappeared.
Few days later
I was walking around the town looking for some ingredients I needed. I didn't pay attention and bump into a little girl.
"Are you okay?" I ask getting up and held out my hand. She accepted it and look at me while stars in her eyes. She reminds me of someone...
"Hey~"
"...." I sigh looking at the girl in front of me.
"Didn't know you had a daughter..."
"Not daughter but cousin!"
"...cousin?..."
"Mhm"
I stare at the child then at Jennette.

"Pretty right? I pick the outfit and did everything!" She said so proud that it makes her look stupid

"Hi!" The little girl said looking at me as I pick her up and stare at her.
"What are you doing here though?" I ask.
"Shopping."
"Mhm..."
We walk in silent until for some reason we stop at a dress store...
"Let's go in!" We walk in to be greeted by a lady.I sat down at the couch as the little kid sat on my left side.
"What's your name?" I ask looking at her as Jennette ran into the dressing room.
"Raven!"

"How do I look!" Jennette ask as I stare at her then at Raven

"Horrible..."
"..." Jennette walk toward me,picking up Raven and she lay down on my lap,making me shock.
"My stomach hurts...if I die I'm gonna haunt you for the rest of your life until you pass away."
"Why? Also you're not gonna die from a simple stomach ache." As I was about to say something more,Raven tug my sleeve. I look at him and down at my lap to see Jennette sleeping. I sigh wanting to slap myself for letting this happen.
"Sir?" The worker ask as I look up at her.
"I'll pay what she's wearing..." I said handing the lady money. Suddenly a wind appear around Raven. I was about to save her until I saw a note saying 'don't worry I'm just taking my son back-Hera'
"What about her! Wait Raven is a boy..." I shouted looking at Jennette. I sigh and teleported us back to my place.

(They might be a cannon but maybe not) The art does not belong to me they belong to the original owner