battle of the platforms.

So this book will be like different scenarios, like imagines. Also don't play the song till I tell you too.

Alany's POV

So today is the battle of the platforms boxing match, which Vinnie's apart of he's going against Deji. Everybody's been taking Vinnie as a joke saying he won't win, and he's only a pretty boy. But I believe in Vinnie he's been training really hard and he's taking things really seriously. But on the other hand, Deji and everyone has been taking Vinnie as a joke so I hope today Vin kicks his ass.

Vinnie left early to go get some extra training in before the fight. I got ready, I put on my go-to make up look.

After my make up I put my hair into two braids

Then I put on a pair of my black fashion nova jeans, my white team Hacker shirt, and I also paired the outfit with my black and white dunks

I went to go meet Vinnie at his boxing gym but before I went to go meet up with him I brought him some food.

I got to the gym, I seen Vinnie punching the punching bag. I walked in and said hello to his trainers and everybody else who was there. I sat there for a little till Vinnie noticed me.

"Hey princess." He said wiping the sweat off of him, while walking up to me.

"Hey baby." I said. He tried giving me a kiss but I pulled back, he looked at me confused.

"Why did you pull away ?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"I don't want you kissing all up on me, you stink." I said laughing. He let out a chuckle and pulled me by my waist and kissed me.

I love this man.

I pulled away from the kiss and wiped it off just to be a jerk.

"ALANY wipe off my kiss again and we're gonna have a problem." He said. I looked him up and down then scoffed.

I gave Vinnie his food, and I watched him train for a little bit. I took a pic of him and posted it on my Instagram.

alanyanoaʻi ✔️