A very rough beginning

Zephyr wakes up in his bed in the middle of the night mouth dry, so he decides to get up to get a glass of water, he gets up from his bed slowly still tired of course. Zephyr usually lives alone because he's usually lonely, Zephyr opens the door and walks downstairs nearly tripping down the stairs, at soon as he gets to the last step he tripped then suddenly, his alarm clock wakes up only realizing it was a dream and it was time for him to get up. He doesn't have a job or anything, he just likes being up at a certain time of the morning.

He gets out of his bed and also grabs his phone still tired and turns the light on in the room and walks out of the door of his bedroom after he goes downstairs to the kitchen, he gets a bowl, milk, cereal, and a spoon. He pours the cereal into the bowl then the milk and starts eating the cereal at a slow pace because he ain't in a rush for anything until he got an email from his phone, Zephyr looks at his phone and it just shows the Lock Screen on his phone which is just a selfie of himself. Zephyr asked himself tiredly "What is it now?" pressing the email thinking it was only his friend trying to prank email him with a different account but it was an invitation to a wrestling tournament where'd you win a huge poke cash prize, it even had an address.

The Noivern still deleted the email thinking it was a scam, though it was in his trash and was going to be removed in 30 days. After he got done with his cereal, he goes to the bathroom and uses the toilet, afterward washing his face to wake himself up a little more. At soon as he goes back to the kitchen to put the bowl and the other stuff away, his phone rings also vibrate on the table. Zephyr grabs the phone and answers the call immediately not even reading who was calling...