A brotherly appearence

Zephyr continues flying but suddenly his vision gets a bit blurry, but he still tries to fight it and continues flying to his house. But it just got even more blurry, minutes later, he felt himself falling from the sky. All he could do at the moment was scream as he was falling until another Noivern swooped in and caught Zephyr. "You gotta be careful, Zeph" The unknown Noivern spoke. Zephyr recognized the voice and tried to see if it was the Pokémon he thought he was, but his vision was still a bit blurry. All he could say was "Sonar...?" The Noivern replies, concerned, and looks back "Zeph!?". Zephyr just layed on his back afterward because he couldn't see, later he woke up in his bed, and Sonar just sitting on the bed was waiting for him to wake up.

At soon as Sonar realized Zephyr was awake, he hugged him just a little tight because he knew Zephyr still was bruised a bit. Zephyr hugs back, but then he remembers the tournament. His phone got another email, Zephyr checked his phone and the email said "The Tournament is going to have a slight delay, due to some issues. It'll be at 4:20 PM instead." It was 4:05 already. He didn't show Sonar who seemed worried about his brother. Sonar says "What were you doing? You almost got yourself killed!" Zephyr doesn't reply at all, kinda feeling bad. "Why were you already hurt!?" Zephyr takes a deep breath and starts explaining what happens, except he doesn't include him coming from a gym and where he was going.

Sonar replies shocked "A group of Pokémon started attacking you!?" "Yes..." Zephyr replies shortly. "Sonar, thank you but I have to go somewhere, I'll be back later on," Zephyr says after at least 2 minutes of the awkward silence. "Where are you going?" Sonar asked. Zephyr didn't reply and went out of the door, zooming out. Sonar immediately felt suspicion, so he waited until Zephyr got far enough so he can follow up behind him, seeing what he was going through. Zephyr arrived at the place, a bit nervous. At soon as he enters...