Light vs. Dark

Not me realizing that this is the first Sakura picture in the book!!

No One POV:

"Damn you!"

Sakura charge at Gaara but he quickly countered. He quickly punches Gaara as she crashes to a tree. "S-Sakura!" Y/n yelled in shock.

Suddenly smoke appear as Sakura was now a log Gaara's eyes widen. "A substitution!"

"Aaahh!" Sakura appeared behind Gaara as his tail wrapped around Sakura. Swinging her around as he released her towards Haku.

Haku catches her as both of them grunt from the impact. "Damn it!" Naruto had enough as he now charges at Gaara, however the same fate happened as Naruto was pushed off.

'Darn it!' Naruto yells in his mind, 'Things will be bad if it stays like this...!'

He turns to Y/n who was slowly beginning to go down on one knee. 'I'll have to...'

"I'll have to save..." Naruto looks back to Haku now coming to him, "everyone for sure!"

Gaara heard Naruto as he chuckles. Soon turned into laughter as he laughs hard before glaring at both Haku and Naruto.

"So, you two will fight for keeping my love away from me?!" Gaara challenges, "My Desert Rose!"

"I'm sick of listening to you talk!" Naruto and Haku pull out their kunai as they went into action.

Naruto charge from above as Haku was coming from the opposite side. Meanwhile, Y/n was breathing a little hard as he was now on one knee.

'Ch-Chomei! I need-need some help!'

"On it!"

Y/n felt a rush of power as he was slowly standing up. Gaara felt it as he quickly countered Naruto and Haku's attack. Using his tail, he knocked off Naruto and it then grabs Haku.

"Gah!"

"Urgh!"

Haku was stuck as he could feel the tail tightening his grip. Gaara suddenly groan in pain as he was holding on to his morphed side face.

Flashback Jutsu:

Young Gaara was crying as he sees Yashamaru slowly dying. Tears couldn't stop flowing as he put his head down Yashamaru coughs while looking up.

"W-Why...?" Gaara pleaded, "Why is it?! Why Yashamaru...? Why did you, why...? Why...?"

"Love is...a heart that desires to serve a precious person who is close to oneself, to love and watch over that person. Just like my older sister did."

"You are a precious person who is close to me, Gaara!"

"Always..." Gaara rubs his eyes as he tries to stop his tears, "only Yashamaru would always...Me... always me..."

Yashamaru was crying a bit as he wipes Gaara's tears. "It was on order."

Gaara's eyes widen, looking at Yashamaru who was also crying. "I... I was commissioned to kill you...By your father...Lord Kazekage."

"My father...?" Tears were once again leaking out of Gaara's eyes. "Why did my father...? Why...? Why me?"

"Gaara, you who were born and possessed by the Sand Spirit Shukaku..." Yashamaru confessed as he closes his eyes, "have been watched over as an experiment. However, Gaara, you couldn't control the living spirit Shukaku, the Sand Spirit which possesses the power of the sand. Eventually, your existence would become too dangerous for the village. Before that occurred..."