Y/n Kanroji Kocho

No One POV:

"Oh no, I'm gonna be late for class!" 

A young boy was running around the house as he was getting ready. This is Y/n as he finished putting on his outfit which makes him comfy along with putting on his sandals. 

He wears a hooded jacket that has his clan crest on along with a butterfly style. Underneath the hoodie is a sleeveless fishnet shirt. 

He wears fingerless gloves and put on pants with bandages designed. He doesn't have pockets, but he does have a pouch near the upper side of his pants. He wears black socks and ninja sandals.

He was about to head out when he sees his parent's photo. "Wish me luck Okaa-san, Tou-san," Y/n said before heading out with a piece of bread in his mouth. 

See Y/n doesn't live with his parents because they passed away. When he was little, he was placed in a foster home but let's say that place wasn't good. The lady that was in charge of the place would make fun of and insult Y/n for the way how he looks. 

For the starter he has a unique hair color being a mixture of pink with purple tips. People do like how he looks almost like cupid, but some people would make fun of it. When the Hokage found out about Y/n being harassed plus being neglected he decide to give him a nice home. 

It was a house that has some extra bedrooms but that means for Y/n to have sleepovers when his friends think about coming. 

He was running while some villagers were greeting him, "Almost late again Y/n?" one of the villagers ask. "I'm sorry!" Y/n yelled and sprinted. 

Y/n has amazing speed, but he sometimes gets embarrassed by thinking of people noticing that he's late. 'I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it!' He encourages himself.

While running, he notices that the Hokage monument had been painted with silly faces. Y/n tries so hard not to laugh because he doesn't want to be mean, 'Don't laugh, don't laugh!' 

He saw the school and was able to make it to class. 'Yes! Not late!' He went to his seat and sit down so he can relax. 

"You were almost late," Shikamaru said. "S-Sorry but there were puppies, and you know how I love them" Y/n stated to defend himself. "What a drag," Shikamaru sighs. 

'Ah! The way how he can be so calm amazing' Y/n thought to himself. He doesn't know why but it's like he is amazed at a lot of things. "Did you see the Hokage faces?" Choji ask. 

'Oh, that chubby bunny Choji I just wanna squeeze him!' Y/n was in awe at the thought. 

"Yeah, I do wanna know who...Naruto" Y/n said realizing who it may be. 

Out of everyone, Naruto is the only one that would do it. He does think that it was unreasonable to do it, but it does make him laugh a bit with his "creative" ways. Y/n admires Naruto, for many things. 

For some reason, the entire village has such hatred towards him or just ignores his existence. Yet he lives similar to Naruto, with no parents or guardians watching them, but the village would complement Y/n and care for him. 

But despite the hatred, Naruto would still have a smile on his face. 'It breaks my heart just imagining the thought of being hated 24/7. But the drive that he has it's amazing!'

"Do you think that Naruto would get in trouble?" Hinata asks shyly. 'Kawaii! The shyness that Hinata has it's so cute!' 

"Maybe. I hope not that bad" Y/n commented. See Y/n sits in the back because of two words, fangirls. 

In the Academy there is a pack of fangirls, he doesn't like it that much not because he wants attention. It's just that if they want to be shinobi then they need to focus on training and getting stronger rather than being around some cool people every day.