3

your pov

*beep beep beep beep*
you grab your phone shutting off the alarm not even opening your eye. you roll over onto your back and then sit up. yawning you finally decide to open your eyes slowly adjusting them to being awake.
looking at your phone it's 2:17pm. wow i take that long to wake up. jeez. i roll out of bed and stretch a bit. i go to my closet and grab some clothes remembering what the boss said. i choose another pair of black jeans and then a black hoodie. it got chilly at night. i grab my undergarments and head ti the shower.
        once i finally got out and dressed it was 3:38pm. wow i take forever. i do my hair and then slide some shoes on and lock up my apartment. "what should i get for lunch. hmmm" nothing looked good so i said fuck it and went to the pizzaplex.
        when i got there i went in and i seen the animatronics were on free roam. first i see freddy. he is talking to a young girl. she seems so happy. i decide to walk over to the pizza pad and find something there. i order some mozzarella sticks and a lemonade. i got my food and sat down and started eating. i was scrolling through my phone when this guy came up to me.
         "hey cutie, the name is chase. let me get that snap" i look at him in disgust. what the fuck kind if game is that. "no. now fuck off im busy" oh mr chase wasn't so happy. "you are probably a bitch anyway, not even pretty. and maybe put the food down and los-" he's cut off by someone behind me. chase is just staring at whatever it is.
           i look over to find a snarling monty. this makes me smile. "go ahead, finish what you were about to say. i dare you" chase looks at him and then looks at me. he quickly apologizes and runs away. monty looks at me "are you okay sweetheart" i nod my head frowning and pushing my food aside. lost my appetite, great.
         monty comes and sits with me. "why aren't you eating?" i look at him. "just not hungry anymore" he frowns noticing you barely ate. "you better not be thinking about what that kid said. he was only saying those things because he got rejected. he should have known he wouldn't have a chance with my pretty girl" this makes me look at monty. "now finish your food before it gets cold" i nod my head and happily eat my mozzarella sticks.
          after i finish i clean my area and follow monty back to his room. we hang out in there. "wont you get in trouble?" monty sits beside me on his couch. "nope. i'll just say i started to overheat" i nod my head. "so y/n, does what happened back there happen a lot?" i look at him remembering the whole chase situation. "i mean yeah, they always have some stupid line they want to say and when i say no they get mad and say stuff like that to me" monty is noticeably annoyed by that. "well as long as i'm around it won't happen anymore. not to my seeetheart" i smile and hug monty which takes him by surprise. but he soon hugs me back.

monty's pov

        she's hugging me. she's really hugging me. she's so gentle. i finally hug her back but a little tighter. we stay there for a minute. i get an alarm and notice i need to get backstage to prepare for a preference. forwnjng i let go and so does she. "hey y/n. how would you like to see this handsome gator preform." she instantly smiled and nods her head. "well
i have to go get ready but you go in the audience and i'll preform for you. only you." she has a tint of pink to her face and she gets up and so do i. we walk out and hug one fire time and then part ways.

your pov

          yay monty is gonna preform for me. wait i mean. i get to see them all preform. but mainly monty. no no all. i take a seat towards the back because all the children are in the front.
          the animatronics are introduced and i see monty come out and look around and he soon finds me. he slides his sunglasses down and winks. i laugh and wave. he waved too but everyone thought he was just waving at everyone to wave. but i know it was for me. all for me.
         what is this feeling i get with him. he makes me feel so special. he's truly caring and quite sweet. do i have a crush on monty, maybe so. but does he even feel the same.
          i zone back in to see them all rocking out on stage. the children are having a blast and the parents in the back are secretly enjoying it too. i look back up to monty to see him looking at me. has he been looking at me this whole time?
           after the show they all went back stage and i headed there too. once i got there i congratulated them on a killer performance. they all thank me and head to their rooms for a break. i follow monty into his. we sit on the couch and i lay my head on his shoulder. "monty you did amazing out there. couldn't take my eyes off you"
       this makes monty smirk. "you couldn't keep your eyes off me huh? am i that amazing?" i nod my head yes and he puts an arm around me. "you know, i couldn't take my eyes off you either" i look up at him and he looks at me. we both start to lean in. oh my gosh is this really happening. am i about to kiss monty? we kept leaning and about made contact until.....