chapter 1

Me and tyler are going out with some of our friends. I actually really like tyler. More like love. Me and him have been friends for 9 years. I fell for him the second month ive knew him.

Well any ways i guess i should introduce myself. Im Zoe Gabriel Edge. No i am not related to danny edge. Im 19, i have greenish hazel eyes. And wavy blond hair. But i dyed my tips purple and a lightish pink.

I hear the horn of tylers car. I hurry up and finish putting my shoe on. I put my phone in my back pocket and run outside. I smile when i see tyler and Michael waited for me in the car. Heyo little ones i say as i buckle my seatbelt. Hi my music buddy michael said the bro fised me.

Hey zo zo tyler said and started the car. We stop at a stop when i heard lots of honking and screams i turned around and couldnt believe what im seeing i could move i opened the door and ran towards the little girl in the middle of the street. I heard tyler and michael screaming my name. I quickly jumped for the girl before the car smashed into her.

I moved my hair out of my face and looked at the little girl. Are you okay? I asked as i moved a piece of hair out of her face. Yeah thanks for saving my life she said. Dont thank me i said and smiled. I heard foot steps behind me i turned around and helped the little girl up as a girl ran up to her and hugged the little girl i smiled as she turned around thank you so much how can i ever repay you? The lady said. You dont i said and walked away.