chapter 5

3 months later
I woke up next week to Tyler forgetting what happened a couple
Days ago.

Flashback
Mom! Please don't go I love you I'm sorry for what I did and said to you last night. I didn't mean any of it! Oh my god mom I love you so much! Please stay with me and don't leave. I cried and hugged my mom's lifeless body.

Mom I'm so sorry. More and more tears flowed out of my bloodshot eyes I heard sirens in the distance coming closer and closer. My mom is dead !

Back to reality
I grabbed my black dress and hopped in the shower I washed my body and hair. I dried myself off then put my dress on. I did my make up which is a Smokey eye eyeliner, and some red lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom to see Tyler in his suit. I felt my eyes bluged then tears .

I fell to the ground sobbing as Tyler came over to me with a free hug and a long kiss. Tyler helped me up and set me on the bed I can't believe this happened I will never be able to say good bye and I love you to my mom ever again.Tyler hugged me and we set sail to the funeral.

We arrived the first thing I did was walk up to my big sister to hug her. Get off of me! Adrianna yelled at me. You are the reason why we are all here!, mom killed herself because of you! She yelled getting everyone's attention.

I've never seen her like this before. No it's not I defended myself. Fuck you zoe! Stop it I didn't kill mom! I yelled Tyler came up behind me and pulled me away from my sister. I want to leave I stated Tyler nodded and grabbed my hand l. We walked towards the car I can't take this anymore.