1. Chapter One.

Mrs. Bianchi POV

I cringed seeing the half-naked servant leaving my son's room.

For the past three months I've seen multiple women come and go all because he was madly in love with Lydia and was using these females as a means of getting over her.

He was like a damn child. When Sergio's wife and child had died, he was wise enough to cope and recover yet here my son was making foolish decisions. If only smacking him over his head could work. You'd think as a mother he'd listen to me.

And here is father agreed with his way of coping, at this rate he was going to die young leaving me with nothing, not even a grandchild because God knows he was not going to get any of those hood-rats pregnant.

"Sergio, I need you to talk with your brother. It's been three months since he's turned for the worst." I barged into my stepson's office.

"Valentino is only dealing with the fact that the one he'd actually fallen for wanted out of the mafia world. It's not a walk in the park to get over your first love Mrs. Bianchi." He advised.

"Don't you think I know all of that? But going around and whoring about will not bring Lydia back. I don't understand why Valentino didn't just tie her up and bring her back home?" That's what Carlo would've done to me.

Sergio laughed at my suggestion.

"Losing my wife and child was more painful than being shot multiple times with bullets Viola. It's his way of grieving. What Valentino's going through doesn't interfere with his work either so it would not be my place to inform that he needs to stop grieving." Sergio carried on.

"Have you forgotten that my wife and daughter were killed by Lydia's father, Romano. If anything, having his love and child far away from this gang world as possible would be what's best for Valentino and his sanity. So having me in particular speak with Valentino about this would be bad. The only thing I would be able to tell him is that it will all be ok soon." Sergio finished.

Ughhhh.

"Fine, if I have to take care of this damn situation myself then I will. I know you have Lydia's whereabouts Sergio. Hand it over to me. I'll get her back." Since everyone was such a wuss than I'd step up and make my son happy again.

"And what exactly do you plan on doing when you get Lydia's address Mrs. Bianchi because I can assure you that your son and husband will disagree with whatever plans you have."

"They know it's the best idea and even Lydia chooses to be as far away as possible. It would be your words against everyone else." Sergio relentlessly carried on even further.

"So, what do you expect me to do Sergio. Sit down and watch my son mop about hoping he might recover from a heart break which might just be never?" I asked.

"Let me ask you Viola. If your son wanted to start a family but wouldn't because of being in the Mafia. What would you do? Would you have him leave the Mafia or throw away the chance of having a family?" Sergio queried and I found his questions a bit odd.

"Does my son want to have a family, Sergio?" I questioned.

Valentino had never once brought up wanting to have a family. Not even when he was a child.

"In order to provide you with a valid answer you would have to answer my question Mrs. Bianchi." Sergio responded.

"Promise me that everything that is said in this room stays here." I asserted with him.

"You have my word Mrs. Bianchi."

"Whatever makes Valentino happy I will oblige to his requests but having my son leave this mafia and having a family of his own would be a blessing in disguise. I'd do anything to see that happen. Something that I'm not too proud to say out loud. If your father or Valentino knew about this then they'd surely not forgive me." I told him the honest truth.

Having a family in the Mafia world was a dangerous thing. Look what happened to Sergio's wife and child. I'd rather my son be out but unfortunately that didn't seem to be possible.

"Well, your wish might not be as far away as you think." Sergio smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"I might just have a way of having Valentino start his own family far away from the Mafia world as possible. No more Mafia." His words intrigued me a lot.

"Of course. I should've known you still wanted to lead the Bianchi gang as you were the first in line before Valentino and before it was suddenly snatched away from you."

After Romano had killed his wife and daughter Sergio was unable to lead which saw Valentino taking the crown but now, he was able to, he wanted it back.

"How is this possible?" I questioned him.

"You help me, and I help you, Viola. I get your son to be as far away as possible with his family and you help me push to get the crown?" Sergio negotiated.

I contemplated on what Sergio had said before agreeing to his offer. My only hope is that if my son finds out about this then he would forgive me.

"You have my word." I told him.

"Good. There's a little something that tells me by the end of the day you'll be very pleased with my discovery." He advised before one of his guards interrupted us.

"Excuse me sir, the container containing the guns has arrived. Shall I have them directed to our warehouse or wait for your inspection Mr. Bianchi?"

"I'll have them inspected myself. Is that all?"

"No sir, these are the test results. They were sent to me a few minutes ago. She's indeed three months pregnant." My eyes widened hearing the guard's news.

"Three months pregnant? Why didn't you tell me you were going to have a baby?" Even though Sergio was my stepson I still considered him my son and hearing this news was absolutely what I had wanted.

A grand baby.

"I'm not having a baby Viola, but you would be amazed to know what's on this paper that I have in my hand." Sergio smirked.

"Well, I'm sure whatever is on that paper is nothing of concern to me." I scowled hearing his disappointing news.

It was sad to see Lydia was gone, she was more than enough for my son and was able to maintain him.

Now I had to deal with these sluts all over my son.

"On the contrary Mrs. Bianchi, it does have a lot to do with you. Don't you want to see what I have in my hand?" Sergio's response intrigued me very much.

"What is it?" I questioned grabbing the papers from his hand.

The shock that I got had me stumbling backwards. An ultrasound with that of a small looking baby.

Lydia Rodriguez was written on the paper. This was the new name Valentino had given Emelia Romano.

This was my fucking Grandbaby! I was most excited for my grandchild but yet pissed that I had missed three months of being around him or her.

"Get me on the next fucking flight to wherever Lydia is Sergio. I'm bringing her and my grandchild back home where they both belong." Finally, a grandbaby!

Wait until Carlo hears of this.

There's no god damn way I wasn't going to be a part of my grandchild's life and maybe having Lydia around for Valentino wasn't such a bad idea after all.