Life update that is uploaded way too goddamn late

Hi, there. I think I might ditch my Warriors book and start to work on something else.

Whenever it came to making Swiftstar's Prophecy, I realized that I mostly kept with the very first arc of Warriors simply because I liked it more. I've heard many mixed but mostly bad things about the most recent arc of Warriors. Something about the very first arc always stayed with me. Like in the first arc "Into the Wild" it was legitimately a thriller in who was going to die next, I loved the characters, and I liked the smaller side stories. But as the series went on, it's a bit mediocre to me. This might also be because I'm growing up away from the community in the sense of writing.

On my feed I do see art of people's Warrior OCs and fan art and honesty they're cute. I just don't think I should stay in the writing tad bit of Warriors anymore.

There may be a day I might finish Swiftstar's Prophecy or maybe not. But I do thank you all for reading my story and contributing for a long while. I'll probably be lurking around the Warriors community or contributing to art.

Also this is just a short life update, fuck I haven't been on Wattpad in ages.