If You Only Knew

Mokuba: Take two.

Kaiba: Take three.

Atem: Taking three and not blocking Foreign Aid again.

Yugi: Atem, it's his brother-

Atem: Challenge!

Kaiba: Uh...

Atem: *smirk* You don't have the Duke, do you, Kaiba?

Joey, sulking: I still think Assassains should be able to block each other.

*the front door bursts open*

Lillyan: Hello boys...

*Quitterie appears*

Lillyan: I'm back~!

Joey: Ayy! Long time no see, kiddo-

*Quitterie points her blade at Joey*

Lillyan: Where's Aigami?...

Kaiba: Um, who are you and how did you just get let into my house?!

*With the break in tension, Quitterie disappears. Atem, Joey, and Mokuba help explain the situation to Kaiba and Yugi*

Yugi: Naomi... Yeah, I think I remember. And there was this girl in a pink hood.

Lillyan: That must've been Iroha Tamaki. She's one of the ones who saved you, Kaiba, while you were away on that "business trip" in Kamihama. But you were actually caught up in a rumor, weren't you? The Seance Shrine?

Have you heard? Has anyone told you? The Rumor of the Séance Shrine. A family member? A lover? A stranger? If you're eager to see someone, leave it to the god of Mizuna Shrine! Write their name on a blessed wooden plaque, visit the Shrine, and offer a proper prayer. The god will bring them to you. But beware! Beware! They say you'll get lost in bliss and never be able to return home. Ahhh! How terrifying!

Lillyan: As I was saying, I need to go find Aigami. The Gate still work like it used to before all this?

***

Lillyan: Aigami!

*Aigami flinches. I stomp towards him and show him a clip on my phone from a twomanyraptors video of Galeem and Dharkon supposedly killing him*

Lillyan: What is this?

Aigami: I don't know what you're talking about.

Lillyan: Those things are dead! And I don't know anyone else who could've conjured them back up! What have you done to him?!

Aigami: Nothing. "You can't kill what's already dead." Doesn't he say that all the time?

Lillyan: Yes. So where is he?

Aigami: Why don't you Duel me and see if you can find out?

Lillyan: Bring it on!

Aigami: Fantastic. I wonder what you'll be without any memory of him.

Lillyan: Unfortunately, you won't get to find out, because I will save him!

Both: Duel!

Aigami: I'll start by activating Veil of Darkness. If I draw a DARK monster, I can send it to the Graveyard to draw another card. But I'll end my turn there.

Lillyan: This'll be easier than I thought! Draw! (Polymerization! But I don't have a Dragon monster I can use. Oh well...) I'll set one card face-down and summon Apple Magician Girl, who can attack you directly for 1200 points of damage!