First Cut

TW: Gore?
------------
William POV:
I woke up from uncomfortableness on the hard dirty concrete.
I sat up leaning against a shelve fulled with random boxes that were full.

Henry POV:
I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for William & me. I checked my left pocket if the key was there still. No. I cheked the right pocket & luckily they were there just deep down in my pocket.

~When he was finished cooking~

I placed the food on two separate plates & brought them down to the basement for me & him to eat together. As I got closer to the door there was a nearby table so I placed the plates down there to grab the keys to unlock the door. I reaced deep down in my pocket to grab the key. Slowly lifting my hand out of the pocket, the keys were dangling ofd of my index finger.
*Click!*
The key hanged onto the door as I opened the door to be heard by crying.

William POV:
I heard the door unlock with a shadow standing still in the light. Tears started to prick my eyes, I started sniffling a little & that's when I knew it. I was crying I heard footsteps come closer to me I was panicking my heart was beeping faster & faster to the rhythm of the steps.
"William dear?" I heard Henry come closer to me. I backed up closer to the shelves.
"Willaim sweetheart breakfast is ready by the way I came down here to eat with you" he sounded so calm but on the inside he's a fucking physco. I ignored him & placed my head between my knees

Henry POV:
'h̷o̷w̷ d̷a̷r̷e̷ h̷e̷ i̷g̷n̷o̷r̷e̷ m̷e̷..' I started to get annoyed by Williams actions
"Willaim you need to eat" I tried to stay calm but you can still hear yhe annoyance in my voice. Only to be ignored by him again I got frustrated by him
"William.. You need to eat !" I sstarted getting angry till he replied
"No! I'm not eating with you & I'm not hungry!!" He yelled back at me
"YOU NEED TO EAT!" I startes giving yelling back at him.
"No" he replied looking up at me
"WILLIAM YOU NEED TO FUCKING EAT!" I saw fear in his eyes as he got scared.
I got no response from him
".." "Fine then. If you want to be like that" I got up on both of my feet & walked over to a box on another shelf.

William POV:
I saw him walk over to another box on the shelf next to me, he slowly grabbed something sharp & shiny.
"Since you wanted to be like this" he walked back to me & slid the shard end of the knife on my leg blood squirted out of my leg (Like cu-).

He finally stopped cutting my leg & left the basement more blood squirted out of my leg causing my to pass out.

------------
Word Count: 487
Ideas plz??