PROlOGUE

There was about to be a war to come. Everyone was stressed. Crown Prince Alberu was discussing the issue with Choi Han, Lock, Rossalyn, Ron, and Beacrox when a sudden flash blinded them. When they open their eyes they found them in front of a black screen in a big auditorium-like space. There was also the Henituse family and Cale Henituse, a beautiful blond elf, a white-haired dude, a silver-haired man, a black hooded girl with a dark elf and three elves, and three whale tribe people, a tighter shaman, and also three dragons. There were more people at the backs.

        Everyone was so shocked that they were speechless. When the chaos was about to rise they were again blinded by a flashing light from the screen. A white cotton-like creature appeared on the screen and greeted them, "Hello everyone my name is Biyoo. I teleported you guys here....no need to panic or be angry because time is stopped in your world and I would not harm anyone....as you guys can see... the screen here will display a world similar to yours but a little different like a parallel world...while u guys are busy people I know I believe seeing the au u guys would gain some information. Any question?''

          Almost everyone started to release their murderous intent off course because they did not believe the creature. They started to position themselves battle-ready and started shouting like ''Who are u?'' or "why are we here?" etc. Biyoo snapped her finger and everyone became quiet because they could not open their mouths and could not use their powers anymore. Biyoo said,'' Listen carefully I am a streamer and this is my pocket dimension ...here u guys cannot use any of your powers ... everyone has 10 strength, stamina here...as I told u before I would not harm anyone...I just want u guys to watch as it's my job to stream for people...if I wanted  to harm u guys I had already done so because I am absolute here as u can see...so I asked u again any question?"

            Some people raised their hands as it was the only part they could move. Biyoo snapped her finger again and everyone was free from restraining. The blond elf asked, "Why am I here ...my lifespan is about to end?''.Everyone became shocked again while Biyoo answered, "Everyone present here is involved in some way or another so I brought the only people who are related to each other in some ways in the au.".Crown prince asked, "I understand the fact that we gain information from the other world but I believe nothing is free what would u gain by helping us?".Biyoo answered, "As I told u before I am a streamer ...the more I entertain people the more views and power I gain...so while u guys react to some events I will gain power...its a win-win for both of us." Everyone reluctantly nodded their head .then Biyoo clapped her hands and gathered everyone's attention. 

           ''Now now everyone...if the issues are solved then take seats as your likings...there will be food and other refreshments...while there are several toilets and a private room for u guys to use...u can stay here for an infinite time while when u return u will return there as if nothing has happened...now everyone takes a seat... let's not waste any more time.'', exclaimed Biyoo. Everyone took their seats.

              By informed that they were going to react to videos like video recording devices. They also can ask questions related to it by raising their hand. Their questions will be answered if it does not violate anyone's privacy or certain rules Now let's start.