twenty three.

Chapter 23: twenty third reuinion.

It was nighttime and Sunoo just exited the shop, having Christmas goodies in his hands. He was walking on the street until he found a sloppy figure walking in an unusual way. As he looked closer, it became more familiar to him.

As he was coming towards Sunoo, Sunoo was panicking more and more. "Wait isn't that...Ni-ki?" He thought. He went towards the man just to find out it was his own Ni-ki.

"Oh Sunoo~ what're you doing cutie pie?" Ni-ki winked. Sunoo showed up a disgusted face and smelled something under his breath.

"Oh shit, is this alcohol?!" He exclaimed. "No no no don't tell me you're drunk." he continued.

"Huh? What do you mean drunk lovely boy. I'm totally not drunk, if you wanna get drunk then you can my dear sunny." He winked at the older, earning a gag from him.

"First of all, aren't we not in good terms? And second of all I ain't your dear Sunny. Quit with the flirting please, it doesn't make sense." Sunoo coldly said as he was about to leave,

"Wait shit no Ni-ki is drunk and I can't leave him alone like that." He thought.

He turned back and held the younger's hand. He then started walking, dragging him along. "Ooh are we gonna go to the bed huh?" He was giddy.

"Ni-ki, don't you hate me?! You're literally so drunk right now I don't even know how much you can tolerate alcohol." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"No Sunoo, to be honest I never hated you. I never ever did hate you. I was carried off that day, with so many emotions. A part of me was still bothered about you, still cared. I asked Jungwon about you, I really did. Why in the world would I hate my new friend huh? I'm sorry Sunoo, I was just here to treat you better than my ex best friend who exploited you.But my prejudiced acts ruined it. I hope you're happy with Ta-ki." Ni-ki rushed up, he was panicking.

Sunoo's eyes were filled with tears as he swiftly wiped them out. He sniffled before saying, "Ni-ki, stop it. Please reconsider about what you think about cause Ta-ki isn't my priority. You are. Yes this sounds crazy but I'm more into you tha I'm into Ta-Ki. No need to be jealous little child, I get it you want to help me move on from him and Ta-ki is in the way. I still choose you over him for hanging out with me more."

Ni-ki was silent. He was drunk so he couldn't listen to it all. He shrugged.

"Where's your house? I'll drop you." Sunoo looked at him, holding his arm while asking. "Same block as Jay, house number twelve."Ni-ki answered. Sunoo nodded and walked towards his arena.

He went to the exact same block six house number 12. "Keys?" Sunoo asked. "Why should I huuuh you wanna come in for one night here baby?" Ni-ki chuckled and smirked.

Sunoo sighed again, as he felt as if a knife was shoved down his heart. Yes, his heart dropped seeing Ni-ki flirt. Knowing the fact that he'll soon forget it.

Ni-ki then handed the keys to Sunoo, feeling wobbly with his legs. He then slipped over just for Sunoo to hold him from the waist.

"Pick me up. I'm light sunny boy~" Ni-ki stared at Sunoo just backing off a few steps while he stood up again.

"Come on its just your home what do you expect?" Sunoo looked away, trying not to glance at him. Sunoo opens the house by unlocking the lock with the keys.

He carried Ni-ki on his back as the younger leaned his head on his shoulder. His legs were wrapped around the olders torso.

Sunoo carried him until they reached his room, which was in the second floor. It was more of a dark themed room, with all the stars and moon lights on.

"Moon I see huh?" Sunoo thought. "Oh yes my room was based on Sun." He smiled as he put him on the bed, who was also staring at the other.

"Sunoo look, I take back all the words, you're not a cheater, I heard that you were forced to. Well uhh. You're not a playboy, that man was just a damn selfish devil. Please, don't take my words personally, I should've had considered what you were going through." He groaned.

Sunoo puts out a hand on his shoulder as he ordered, "Shut up! You're drunk so I don't believe you. Go back to sleep."

Ni-ki shook his head and rolled his eyes. He stuck his tongue out for teasing him. "I said I'm really sorr-"He said until he got cut off by a phone ringing.

Sunoo took away Ni-ki's phone from his table while answering the call which was from his very own Jungwon,

The call was answered with a "Jungwon!" with a hoarse voice. He knew that voice.It concerned him.It was Sunoo's voice, which bought up to his relief.

"Sunoo where the hell are you, I'm with Jay rn. We both are trying to search you." Jungwon questioned, with concern expressed in his voice.

"Well, don't worry about me, I'm at Ni-ki's. Let's just say, he's drunk for no reason. His alcohol tolerance is low and he's being giddy." Sunoo explained.

Jungwon sighed as he blinked. "Please take good care of him. You can stay there for the night." He approved.

"Ok duly noted." Sunoo said as he ended the call.He sighed. He knew Jungwon was worried about him. He decided to stay at Ni-ki's to control him.

"Sunoo who was it? And what did the person say." Ni-ki chuckled and wobbled.

"Oh it was Jungwon." Sunoo straight up looked at him. He was admiring his features. "He said that I can stay here, anyways it's ten thirty and it's too late to go back home either." He continued.

The younger sprung up with his hands yelped and stretched out, while he was on his knees. "Woohooo! Sleep beside me baby you'd feel the-" as soon as he said that Sunoo smacked his arms while he huffed, "No way! I'm sleeping at another room!!"

"The other rooms are locked plus the keys are somewhere complicated where only I can find out. Good luck darling!" Ni-ki smirked and winked.

"Sheesh! Fine fine I will come at your bed but maintain distance please." Sunoo pleaded. Ni-ki nodded his head in agreement.

—————-

End of chapter 23

Happy new year y'all!! ^^
Again sorry for the late update, haven't opened wattpad much 😅😅