*Smiles*

//Sundrop x depressed reader//

Sun was cheery as always and being the best of the bestest for all kids to have. But after the plaza was down and Sundrop was close to being dispose into the trash, till you saved him and took him in to get fixed, cleaned and suited up, and even so odd that Sundrop looked and moved.. more living, which made you feel sorry for the others that you couldn't save in time.

"So I see that your place seemed quite.. cozy" Sun said, you know it was an apartment, well, the cheap kind, but at lest it had a better view of the sunset and sunrise, just the floors looked they were never vacuumed, and its quite a lil messy, the day care attendant was trying to be a gentlemen and not wanting to be rude, so far, the sun thought it would be nice of him by cleaning for you.

Which by your mind, yes. He stayed with you and do the chores for when your too tired or stressed, he even managed to make up some food since seeing you not bothering to eat, he even made you some cupcakes when he realized your birthday was coming soon, but you didn't celebrate it. And when comes to terms he asked-

"Why are you gloomy? The outside day is bright and the air is fresh, what made you so upset?"

He asked while breeding your hair, you never say, nor spook, all you did was look down, stare and stay silent, Sun didn't push your boundaries and just made a note in his program to not push it more then he sees in his scan "Ok, and.. done, what you think?"

You looked in the mirror and saw your hair all tidy and bred and sun at the back clapping his hand excitedly when seeing his hard work put on with a smile, you on the other hand, you just hummed and gave a thumbs up and complimented his work.
Seeing your reaction was straight, Sun was expecting something else then that and frowns "oh why.. thank you heh, I thought I would get a reward with your beautiful smile"

He gave or shown you an example of how a smile works "See, with a bit of muscle work, you'll make a beautiful smile" He said, but smiled sadly tho, he saw you down more, so, he comfort and encourage you up with a hand on your cheek and a soothing smile he gave you, this made you feel up lifted, which made your lips grew up more and curled.

Sun gasps as he gave you an applause "YAY!!! you done it Starlight, your smile is so beautiful" He said, you were about to stop, but sun held your hands up "I know if its too much.. but if you ever feel so lonesome or much more down.. Don't ever forget to search for comfort and positivity when your depressed, your more welcomed to me, my starlight" With that been said, he pulled you into a hug, which you in return, gave in and hugged him back.

And spoken out the words.

"Thank you" 

 End-