Oneshot

A Certain Villainess’ School Life

Title: A Certain Villainess’ School Life

Original: 悪役令嬢のとある学園生活

Author: あみにあ

Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6640dx/

Summary: One day, I was reading in the courtyard as usual when a beautiful woman flanked by handsome men at either side approached me with fear in her eyes.

At a certain school, there was a beautiful woman. She had waist-length jet-black hair and wore a harsh expression with a cold look in her eyes. She felt intimidating to speak to. The people around her called her a villainess.

This lady was the fiancée of the country’s first prince. However, she had never been seen speaking to said prince at school. In fact, she usually just walked by him.

Her face while laughing, crying, or troubled…no one at school had seen these sides of her. She is a woman who enjoys reading alone in the courtyard.

One day, a woman walked towards her while flanked by three handsome men. The woman then hid behind the three men as they stood in front of the beautiful girl.

The man with blue hair said, “Oi!!! Stop harassing her! We have enough evidence to convict you.”

The man with long black hair says, “You’ve harassed her and made her cry every day!!!”

The man with short red hair says, “There are some things that you can’t do even if you are the Crown Prince’s fiancée.”

I closed my book and stared at them silently.

The pretty woman hiding behind the three men had slightly wavy blonde hair and stared at me with frightened eyes.

What was this about? I harassed this cute girl?! Why was such a strange occurrence happening?

“Look!!! Her notebook is in tatters and her bag is soaked in water; these can no longer be used!!” They throw a tattered notebook and wet bag in front of me.

“Did you think you were going to take her down by messing with her every day?” They glare at me sharply.

“You pushed her down the stairs yesterday!! You were lucky that she just lightly injured herself, after all she could have died!!”

My head feels like I’m floating, somehow.

I’ve absolutely never committed such an act…Why is this happening?

“You’re just jealous of her attractiveness! You’ll never become Crown Princess by treating people like this!!”

I have no idea why they’re cursing at me. Why is this happening? Yesterday, today, and even tomorrow, it’s not like I’ll have the freedom to do what they’re saying.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps headed in our direction. “What are all of you doing in a place like this?”

A man with straight, blond hair and a refreshing, tender smile – that was very popular with women – appeared.

“Your Highness!” The pretty girl who had been hiding behind the three men showed herself. Her cheeks were dyed red as she tried to entangle her arms with the prince.

Though she tried to touch his arm, the crown prince casually avoided her with a smile.

She seemed surprised by his reaction, so then chose to approach him slowly with tears in her eyes. He smiled at the girl, but then casually walked right by her. Instead, he came to my side to shield me from the men that had surrounded me.