Chapter 8

*Alice's Pov*

I woke up, but my eyes were still shut. All I heard were just whispers.. What?

"Oh my god, they look so cute!"

"Shh, you'll wake them up!"

"I ship it hard."

"Take a picture, quick!" I heard the snap of a camera, and I finally opened my eyes. I wasn't sleeping where I was sleeping before, but I was in someone's arms. Hunter. My cheeks turned a bright shade of red, and I couldn't stop smiling. The scent of his shirt was lingering everywhere and I couldn't help but just stay in that position.

He woke up from all the noise, my heart melted. He let out a groan, then noticed me. "Morning Alice", he said in his groggy voice, while kissing my forehead. Oh. My. God. Everyone let out a bunch of 'awws', and told us to meet them downstairs for breakfast.

It was quiet. Not awkward, but quiet. Hunter finally spoke.

"How did you seem to get in my arms hm?"

"Uh don't ask me, I don't know!"

"You looked a little cold so I thought I might as well." My cheeks went red and I tried to hide it. "You know you're pretty cute when you blush, seems to think I am the reason."

"You? W-what? No! I am not blushing I'm just feeling a litt-" I was cut off with a kiss. A simple kiss.

"You ramble too much. But you should ramble more, it gives me a reason to kiss you." Oh. My. God. And there goes my face again into a deep shade of red.

I got dressed and went down for breakfast. Where was everyone? Only Jai?

"Uh Jai, where is everyone?"

"I don't know. And I don't care. Find out yourself", he said snapping at me. He walked past me brushing against my shoulder. The fuck? What's wrong with him today?

*Jai's Pov*

I shouldn't be pissed. I shouldn't have snapped at her. I just feel so unwanted right now, ugh! Especially with Hunter and Alice, you know being a "thing". I don't know why I fucking feel like this, I have Hailee, she is my world. But I can't get Alice out of my head. That night we finished our movie, we went up to sleep, and I saw her head snuggled up towards him, with his arms securing her. Words couldn't explain how I felt.

I heard a knock at my door, Hunter. "Jai, is it okay if I stayed another day, like I really would like to spend time with Alice a bit more? And maybe you and Hailee could do a little something too."

"Uh yeah mate, it's fine." Why did I agree to that?!

"Thanks bro, I don't know how to pay you back but I will find a way somehow!"

Fuck.

*Alice's Pov*

Since Jai was on his man-period today, I asked the boys myself.

Alice: Where are you guys?

Beau: We took the girls out shopping, and went to get some food.

Alice: oh okay, but why is Jai home?

Beau: He said he wasn't feeling well. But he told us he'll catch up soon, you and Hunter can come as well.

Alice: we'll see, thanks xx

*Jai's Pov*

Should I tell Hailee? Alice? I don't know who to go to right now for this.. I'll tell her.

I went downstairs, and saw Alice on her phone.

"Uh Alice, can I tell you something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading <3 comment for the next update :)