Mirabell

"Hey everyone!! Welcome to story time!" This is stupid I'm 16 turning 17 soon, I don't need to be here. I sat down next to my younger brother shaking with excitement as he saw Mirabell on the stage. He loved her story times, which were mostly fun up-beat songs. "One and a two let's go, today will go over my tía Pepa! Beautiful and witty, so many emotions by design. Her mood controls the weather, let your feelings shine. She married Felix and well, he may be powerless but he makes sure Pepa stays in line. Then we have Dolores, Pepa's first child. A beautiful miracle, can hear everything! Now let's to turn Camillo he can shape shift anywhere any time! Last but not least we have Antonio, a cutie! Can hear the animals even in a spilt of time. When Pepa smiles the world goes wild!" A stared I never been here before but they were actually cool. I look over to my brother as he had stars in his eye. I patted on my head, as we watch Mirabell leave. "You'll see her next week okay?" I said comforting my brother as he, almost starts to cry. We're new here my family and I moved from Mexico, it was strange but I didn't mind. "Hola, mama. Que hay para cenar?" I asked. My mom looks over and said "abre los cabidos! Estoy muy cansada" My mother sat down on the chair and gave out a little sigh. I opened the cabinets and saw. A RAT? "AHHHH" I let out and stepped back. It jumped out and ran out the front doors as I'm in shock. We closed the door to make sure it didn't come back. A few minutes later I started to cook the pasta I grabbed and then let my Dad finish. We ate then went to bed. I tucked my Brother in and then went outside in the front. I saw people walking by on a stroll as a sat on the stairs catching my breath for a bit. I decided after about 5 minutes so go explore the town. Once I got up to the main part I saw everyone dancing. I decided to explore. Mirabell was sing and dancing for everyone. But this time it was adults and I'm guessing some of her family too, they were laughing and having fun.  I went over and sat down. My hair fell into my face. I brushed it over and just sat and watched. "The miracle we have. Blessed us~ we must shine. We may not be perfect or happy all the time. But we have a lot of love in are minds." Mirabell's voice was soft and peaceful and got up and took some free food than left. "Alrighty everyone, I'll be back but hey you get to here my padres awesome jokes!!" Mirabell laughed and went off stage. I walked to my house then she caught up. "Hey you're new here right?" I nodded and said "hello I'm"...